Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Le3T
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/13/2022, 19:49
Replies: 717
Views: 75,311
Posted By Le3T
Regarding the 90 CAP update: Will there be 360...

Regarding the 90 CAP update: Will there be 360 mastery levels for chinese chars then?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/10/2022, 18:42
Replies: 717
Views: 75,311
Posted By Le3T
IGN LeeT Server is great, as last JSRO...

IGN LeeT

Server is great, as last JSRO Server by Inzider was that I played on (I believe it was 70 Cap). Spawnrate is perfect for handgrinding and quests really speed up the leveling process.
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/10/2017, 21:33
Replies: 917
Views: 73,609
Posted By Le3T
#Reserved LeeT

#Reserved

LeeT
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/10/2014, 13:11
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Is this already working? I don't wanna make a...

Is this already working? I don't wanna make a trade for nothing now to find it out :p
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/30/2014, 09:43
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
sox drop rate is kinda low indeed :p Post...

sox drop rate is kinda low indeed :p

Post #1000 btw :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/26/2014, 20:23
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Either 1 or 2... Imo number 1 is nicer but number...

Either 1 or 2... Imo number 1 is nicer but number 2 would be the better option for people without widescreen (I think there are still a few out there lol)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/25/2014, 11:40
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
yea you can see this silk as 'bonus ecoin' when...

yea you can see this silk as 'bonus ecoin' when you press f10 ingame
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/24/2014, 11:36
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Btw concerning yarkan: Will you change it...

Btw concerning yarkan:

Will you change it back again? I mean, if you get him stuck there's no problem to kill him when you're level 70. I soloed him a lot this way on another 70 cap server (as...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/23/2014, 09:55
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
I'm using this one:...

I'm using this one: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/23/2014, 00:41
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Sibi bot isn't that bad.. at least you can use...

Sibi bot isn't that bad.. at least you can use reverse scrolls with it, which is impossible with db bot. The only thing that sucks is that there's no pet filter. 2 or 3 more pages of pet inventory...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/21/2014, 19:01
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Somehow I can't get db bot running on my pc...

Somehow I can't get db bot running on my pc either..

Adding 2 more pages to our grab pet would make db bot unnecessary. So please think about that. This would definitely improve gameplay more...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/20/2014, 18:19
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Has the sox rate been decreased?

Has the sox rate been decreased?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/18/2014, 21:06
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
I really enjoy playing on your server, I got some...

I really enjoy playing on your server, I got some suggestions though.

- Make uniques drop better/more stuff: Right now there's barely any reason for players to go for uniques. If you wanna kill an...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/13/2014, 13:29
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
I know it's not oldschool at all but could you...

I know it's not oldschool at all but could you please set all d8 tabs to require d8 elements only to create stones? Buying & destroying low level weapons takes even more time if you can't buy 10...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/06/2014, 19:31
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
Just to make this clear: You say that we will...

Just to make this clear: You say that we will keep our current level after beta and only our stat points will be reset? Or do you include the character level by saying 'stats will be deleted'?
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/02/2014, 21:53
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
lmao, that was easy.. :D thanks a lot!

lmao, that was easy.. :D thanks a lot!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/02/2014, 21:49
Replies: 2,383
Views: 183,569
Posted By Le3T
I don't know why but the Start button simply...

I don't know why but the Start button simply won't appear in my launcher, even after 10+ tries. Is there any way to fix this? I already deleted everything and tried it again and it still didn't work....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/05/2014, 18:36
Replies: 376
Views: 21,803
Posted By Le3T
Everytime I browse these topics I see the same...

Everytime I browse these topics I see the same people posting lol.
As you guys said, it would be awesome if someone opened a 60 or 70 cap server with ecsro files.. I still remember Ocean SRO.. back...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/16/2013, 15:36
Replies: 14
Views: 821
Posted By Le3T
Well, after a while everything gets boring and...

Well, after a while everything gets boring and people tend to quit. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind if it stayed the same forever too.. I just wish there was a 60 cap server in general :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/16/2013, 15:20
Replies: 14
Views: 821
Posted By Le3T
I really wish there was a new server that starts...

I really wish there was a new server that starts at 60 cap and gets raised to the next level cap like every two weeks. With decent rates, ip limit and ecsro files.. That would be just perfect.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/11/2013, 13:01
Replies: 1,503
Views: 73,302
Posted By Le3T
Come on, it might be hard to estimate the correct...

Come on, it might be hard to estimate the correct time this update may take. Maybe it's harder to add the new area than he thought it was. I have no idea about that stuff but I respect FoXX a lot for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/11/2013, 10:59
Replies: 1,503
Views: 73,302
Posted By Le3T
I really enjoy playing on this server, except for...

I really enjoy playing on this server, except for one thing: The economy is totally fucked up. Gold is basicly worthless.. Noone is selling Sun items for gold anymore. People are only willing to...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/10/2013, 22:24
Replies: 352
Views: 23,265
Posted By Le3T
It's 1x based on vsro rates. So like 2x based on...

It's 1x based on vsro rates. So like 2x based on isro.. Anyway, each quest gives like 1 level up.. even in higher levels. You can reach level 70 in 2-4 days easily.. which is almost too fast in my...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/10/2013, 16:48
Replies: 352
Views: 23,265
Posted By Le3T
This Server is just perfect. It made the whole...

This Server is just perfect. It made the whole leveling up kind of interesting again. Doing all these quests to level up is quite nostalgic. I mean, when did you collect water ghosts poison for the...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/05/2013, 18:19
Replies: 425
Views: 27,630
Posted By Le3T
Seriously, I'd be totally in again if this server...

Seriously, I'd be totally in again if this server was reopened.. but I don't think this is going to happen..

So.. Is there any other 60/70 cap chinese only server out there right now?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.