Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brylan214
Forum: Facebook 09/26/2012, 17:04
Replies: 3,606
Views: 708,177
Posted By brylan214
Game: Mythic Saga Sea I am looking for a:...

Game: Mythic Saga Sea
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me much Gold and Gold Coin
I am willing to pay: Don't have money to pay....still a student...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/11/2012, 18:48
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,824
Posted By brylan214
please read envy's post :D

please read envy's post :D
Forum: Cabal Online 09/11/2012, 12:45
Replies: 3
Views: 812
Posted By brylan214
SP regen

Requesting for SP a DLL with SP regen :D.....
Hoping......:P
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 20:00
Replies: 126
Views: 48,773
Posted By brylan214
try to find a friend that is studying...

try to find a friend that is studying IT...........it might help..they know about DLL

me? i dn't know either even if I google how to make a dll still can't understand...no background about...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 16:15
Replies: 1,006
Views: 321,752
Posted By brylan214
update or not..still we owe you THANKS...more...

update or not..still we owe you THANKS...more power to you sir..
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 16:06
Replies: 2,041
Views: 397,835
Posted By brylan214
+1 stop spamming for detected issue 1 is enough...

+1 stop spamming for detected issue 1 is enough...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 15:56
Replies: 2,225
Views: 344,824
Posted By brylan214
stop already 1post for detected issue is enough...

stop already 1post for detected issue is enough w8 for his update.....
If he want to....
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 02:36
Replies: 2,041
Views: 397,835
Posted By brylan214
it works..tnx

it works..tnx
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 01:42
Replies: 1,191
Views: 226,255
Posted By brylan214
please disable the cheat in MWAR...alam mo nmn...

please disable the cheat in MWAR...alam mo nmn ang mga PINOY...abusado masyado....
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 01:38
Replies: 470
Views: 136,482
Posted By brylan214
Please disable it in PH many ppl using it in MWAR...

Please disable it in PH many ppl using it in MWAR and selling it...........damn filipinos......binigyan n nga kau ng libre eh inaabuso nyo nmn sana wala ng gumawa ng cheats para sa mga pinoy.....
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/06/2012, 01:02
Replies: 2,041
Views: 397,835
Posted By brylan214
I always DC when I press CRTL to use NSD..not...

I always DC when I press CRTL to use NSD..not only DC totally crash my cabal....I'm using the #7DLL....windows7 32bit...can someone tell me why and how??tnx in advance
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/04/2012, 13:35
Replies: 238
Views: 67,365
Posted By brylan214
NSD hack will DC you even of u use any kind of...

NSD hack will DC you even of u use any kind of trainer or DLL
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 09/04/2012, 12:32
Replies: 470
Views: 136,482
Posted By brylan214
not compatible with the PSC bot....

not compatible with the PSC bot....
Forum: Cabal Online 08/29/2012, 13:01
Replies: 1
Views: 636
Posted By brylan214
Hacks on MWAR

b4 i start i want to thanks all those who share thier hacks cheats and bots...
I just wanna say that those cheats helps us farm and lvl up easier but I don't wanna see MWAR to be destroyed because...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/29/2012, 11:25
Replies: 1,109
Views: 166,395
Posted By brylan214
is there a trial version for this??? I want to...

is there a trial version for this??? I want to try it b4 buying....
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/26/2012, 08:08
Replies: 348
Views: 45,581
Posted By brylan214
for ur own good!..how selfish!

for ur own good!..how selfish!
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/13/2012, 05:40
Replies: 1,679
Views: 291,549
Posted By brylan214
make your own account...it's free BTW

make your own account...it's free BTW
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/11/2012, 08:11
Replies: 57
Views: 8,949
Posted By brylan214
When i open the folder I saw 2 odd DLLs:...

When i open the folder I saw 2 odd DLLs: GeneSisVI V.2.dll and luacxel11.dll what does this 2 DLL means and what are they for?...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/11/2012, 05:24
Replies: 1,679
Views: 291,549
Posted By brylan214
I just wanna know where did the owner came FROm?...

I just wanna know where did the owner came FROm? i mean what country? :D
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/10/2012, 19:54
Replies: 2,041
Views: 397,835
Posted By brylan214
I don't know why but my CABAL always close when I...

I don't know why but my CABAL always close when I press the hotkeys of the hack...like f12
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/10/2012, 16:38
Replies: 2,041
Views: 397,835
Posted By brylan214
I just wanna ask....Do I really need to DL all...

I just wanna ask....Do I really need to DL all the files or just 1 will do?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/10/2012, 05:41
Replies: 459
Views: 138,913
Posted By brylan214
well the problem for is: the injector of PerX...

well the problem for is: the injector of PerX works and it says that it was successfully injected but when I'm in game and press * or - nothing happen..
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/09/2012, 12:33
Replies: 1,191
Views: 226,255
Posted By brylan214
I'm just wondering why I got DCed whenever I use...

I'm just wondering why I got DCed whenever I use the lvl cheat and try to go to higher maps...is there any answer for this...
Looking for ur further answer tnx a lot and more power..
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/07/2012, 14:34
Replies: 1,191
Views: 226,255
Posted By brylan214
the game guard can detect it.........but if I run...

the game guard can detect it.........but if I run my client with by pass it won't allow me to follow the instruction cause as I click the cabal with bypass it automatically starts.........
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.