Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: -*florent34*-
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2014, 22:36
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
merci

merci
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/01/2014, 10:46
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
good thx

good thx
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/30/2014, 23:44
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
green please

green please
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2014, 18:42
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
http://hpics.li/5724772 It is similar...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] It is similar...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2014, 17:42
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
Voici ce que je vous montre sur cette vidéo que...

Voici ce que je vous montre sur cette vidéo que sa fait pour moi sa ne fonctionne pas: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

Here is I show you on this video that his fact...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/29/2014, 13:27
Replies: 3
Views: 544
Posted By -*florent34*-
bug email

Francais : salut a tous , je cherche le bug email pour récupéré un compte quelqu'un l'aurai pour moi ? svp

Anglais: Hello has all, I look for the bug email for got back an account somebody shall...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 16:07
Replies: 102
Views: 17,801
Posted By -*florent34*-
Here is I show you on this video that his fact...

Here is I show you on this video that his fact for me his do not work : [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 14:32
Replies: 102
Views: 17,801
Posted By -*florent34*-
Hello I made the grandma thing that in the video...

Hello I made the grandma thing that in the video but for drones thus I took the drones.swf file but his does not work gfh - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 13:29
Replies: 102
Views: 17,801
Posted By -*florent34*-
But in which file is necessary it to put him(it)...

But in which file is necessary it to put him(it) I put them in:VorTex\bin\Debug\spacemap\graphics his bus I his do not walk..
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 13:11
Replies: 102
Views: 17,801
Posted By -*florent34*-
Hello I look for the file and for the tuto but I...

Hello I look for the file and for the tuto but I do not arrive has to find my English is hopeless
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 11:55
Replies: 102
Views: 17,801
Posted By -*florent34*-
comment sa fonctionne pour les drones vert ?

comment sa fonctionne pour les drones vert ?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/27/2014, 00:52
Replies: 13
Views: 1,059
Posted By -*florent34*-
couleur de drones

Français:bonjour, je cherche le moyen d'avoir les drones vert ou du moins les changer de couleur auriez vous un moyen svp ?

Anglais: Hello, I look for the way to have drones green or at least to...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/02/2014, 12:07
Replies: 563
Views: 407,469
Posted By -*florent34*-
je n'arrive pas a mettre l'emulator en route :(...

je n'arrive pas a mettre l'emulator en route :( pourriez vous m'expliquer svp
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/20/2013, 17:53
Replies: 4
Views: 1,107
Posted By -*florent34*-
Good evening has all, I try to put my...

Good evening has all, I try to put my waiter(server) of games(sets) ( dark orbit) All on-line I have everything html File, database, Any CORN I know Not at all comment to put him(it) on-line I Just...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/20/2013, 17:45
Replies: 4
Views: 1,107
Posted By -*florent34*-
server privé dark orbit

bonsoir a tous , j’essaye de mettre mon serveur de jeux (dark orbit ) en ligne j'ai tout les fichier html , data base , tout mais je ne sais pas du tout comment le mettre en ligne je veut juste...
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/19/2013, 17:25
Replies: 4
Views: 879
Posted By -*florent34*-
Azure

Azure
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/19/2013, 16:39
Replies: 4
Views: 879
Posted By -*florent34*-
server privé

bonjour a tous , je crée mon Server dark orbit mais je ne comprend pas comment le mettre en ligne jai mit tout les fichier htdoc et tout sa sur le un server altervista mais je ne comprend pas comment...
Forum: DarkOrbit 11/16/2013, 20:19
Replies: 31
Views: 9,613
Posted By -*florent34*-
je pourai avoir l'emulator svp ? :)

je pourai avoir l'emulator svp ? :)
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.