Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ferity
Forum: Cabal Private Server 09/11/2016, 18:40
Replies: 209
Views: 19,628
Posted By Ferity
This is a very interesting topic. Actually it's a...

This is a very interesting topic. Actually it's a big topic and too big to discuss here as this is an advertisment thread.
In fact this function only exists to assure the validity of all detects. We...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 06/02/2015, 22:39
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
I don't know your SC name and therefore don't...

I don't know your SC name and therefore don't know your case.
Feedback, either if it's positive or negative, is always welcome. With Feedback I mean constructive statements of things you like or do...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 06/01/2015, 17:47
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Thanks for your comment. The attached...

Thanks for your comment.
The attached screenshot was taken like an hour ago.

General Info: We've made a small Forum update so you can now see upcomming Events more easily.


Best regards...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 06/01/2015, 01:05
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Today we have updated several things on our...

Today we have updated several things on our server.
As for example, you now receive Cash for being online depending on the amount of players that are playing.

More Infos about the Updates can be...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/18/2015, 22:40
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
You accuse our GMs and even Admins to betray us...

You accuse our GMs and even Admins to betray us but cannot provide any kind of proof?
Also I'd like to know how you have come to the point of view that Mr. Floppy and I 'like to hide the truth'?
...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/17/2015, 21:32
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
@TrapMan: If there are any GMs doing illegal...

@TrapMan: If there are any GMs doing illegal things, get a screenshot and tell us.
You sound so sure of this, so I'm sure that your accusations are irrefutably founded?


General information:
We...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/11/2015, 11:29
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
We have finished setting our new forum up. You...

We have finished setting our new forum up. You can visit it at Forum-SaintCabal.tk ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

Also we would like to thank everyone who participated in our SFC Event...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/05/2015, 10:06
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
I agree with you in some aspects. There were...

I agree with you in some aspects.
There were announcements made with a set date but were not finished until then.
Were you criticizing this in your first Point?

Of course we spend our free time...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/01/2015, 11:00
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
That was said if everything went totally fine,...

That was said if everything went totally fine, what it hasn't.
I cannot say when it will be released exactly, currently we're setting a new forum up.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/27/2015, 12:45
Replies: 31
Views: 3,628
Posted By Ferity
I'm feeling honoured to see that you copy texts...

I'm feeling honoured to see that you copy texts from our advertisment thread:






I don't know you and therefore do not want to judge the complete management of your server. But this does...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/21/2015, 21:23
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
I won't comment on your accusations as I don't...

I won't comment on your accusations as I don't see any sense in doing so.
If you have got constructive and founded feedback, I'd be glad to hear it.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/21/2015, 00:22
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Hello everyone, there are some big changes...

Hello everyone,

there are some big changes upcomming.

Since our Beta release we had been using xTrap as AntiHack. But now we have finished our own AntiHack 'Hope'. Thus, we soluted the high...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/27/2015, 17:52
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
There are many updates/ changes planned this...

There are many updates/ changes planned this weekend.
Check this thread for further information:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/26/2015, 09:01
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
The amount of players online depends on your time...

The amount of players online depends on your time zone. Yesterday there was a maximum of 40-50 players online.
But there are indeed times when there are only 20 players playing, I guess that's...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 03/22/2015, 23:03
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Hello everyone, you haven't heard much about...

Hello everyone,

you haven't heard much about our current state of development lately.
I'm very happy to say that there are great updates in sight!
Some will be released sooner, others later. It...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/11/2015, 22:24
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
If someone has got technical problems, there are...

If someone has got technical problems, there are already many solutions in our technical forums. If you don't find an answer there, create a thread and/ or ask in the shoutbox for help. Usually there...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/08/2015, 23:11
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Thanks for all the feedback guys. No matter...

Thanks for all the feedback guys.
No matter whether it's positive or negative feedback, if it's reasoned, it will help us alot to improve the server!

Currently there are several events running,...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/01/2015, 23:03
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
The release of SaintCabal's full version will be...

The release of SaintCabal's full version will be tomorrow!

More information can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 01/27/2015, 00:04
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Beta has been closed now. For maintenance...

Beta has been closed now. For maintenance reasons, the server will be offline until the beginning of February.
Since I'm not able to post images on ElitePvPers yet, please check our forums for...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 01/22/2015, 22:30
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
No, the server is online. Do you still have...

No, the server is online.

Do you still have problems?
If so, please ask further questions on our shoutbox on the forums, you'll receive help there faster. :-)
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/31/2014, 12:40
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Currently yes. Since we're yet just in the...

Currently yes.
Since we're yet just in the BETA, some features like the homepage, launcher or updater are currently missing.
They will be finished when we release the full version, which will be on...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/29/2014, 17:32
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
There is no virus in the client. Due to the...

There is no virus in the client. Due to the modified MainCabal.exe, some Antivir programs (also my own one) detect it as a virus.
You have to put it into the exceptions or turn your Antivir off.
...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/29/2014, 00:04
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Finally the time has come. SaintCabal Beta is now...

Finally the time has come. SaintCabal Beta is now released! The BETA is supposed to reveal all existing bugs so we can fix them as fast as possible.
The release of the full version is planned to be...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/27/2014, 22:53
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Due to christmas I was distracted of this thread....

Due to christmas I was distracted of this thread. So sorry for the late response.

I'm gonna ask the dev team for the newest updates and will inform you afterwards.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 12/21/2014, 22:14
Replies: 205
Views: 25,048
Posted By Ferity
Our development team is still working hard on new...

Our development team is still working hard on new features and bug fixes to offer you the best gaming experience!

Apart of that we now also have an Event Manager to promote the community...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.