Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scobuz
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/29/2013, 19:20
Replies: 0
Views: 251
Posted By scobuz
NA account with rare skins

As the title says

I am looking for an account with rare skins. Such as

kitty kat katarina, all star akali, red card katarina etc....


Post here and PM with what you have. Thank you!

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/10/2012, 00:58
Replies: 105
Views: 7,999
Posted By scobuz
Its been a months and so now, since 4 June and...

Its been a months and so now, since 4 June and still no progress. I dont recommend this guy. I will update soon if anything changes, and going to ask for a refund....!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2012, 04:18
Replies: 105
Views: 7,999
Posted By scobuz
Its been a week now, since 4 June and still no...

Its been a week now, since 4 June and still no progress."I paid him in advance" He went from 1222 to 1234. Will update soon....
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/05/2012, 01:21
Replies: 105
Views: 7,999
Posted By scobuz
Waiting on his progress, will update soon

Waiting on his progress, will update soon
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/05/2012, 00:25
Replies: 1,214
Views: 325,634
Posted By scobuz
Added

Added
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2012, 02:17
Replies: 170
Views: 15,295
Posted By scobuz
Add you to skype :)

Add you to skype :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2012, 02:09
Replies: 6
Views: 844
Posted By scobuz
Bump

Bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2012, 01:57
Replies: 6
Views: 844
Posted By scobuz
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2012, 09:08
Replies: 6
Views: 844
Posted By scobuz
Thanks, but no I dont need an account :)

Thanks, but no I dont need an account :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2012, 08:02
Replies: 6
Views: 844
Posted By scobuz
Thumbs up [Wtb] Human Ryze, Black alistar

WTB Human Ryze and black alistar

I will add you to skype, put your skype name in this post. Also, paying through paypal


It must work on NA servers.

I dont need Ryze anymore :)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.