Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ambenito
Forum: Dota Trading 06/07/2012, 12:44
Replies: 0
Views: 615
Posted By ambenito
Dota 2 trade

Trade my Dota 2 to your Virtual credit card

my proof
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dota Trading 06/04/2012, 13:00
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
I now have 4 Dota 2 invites left Proof ...

I now have 4 Dota 2 invites left
Proof
Screenshot by Lightshot ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Persons who buyed from me
King of the ace and GOED BLino
Proof of selling Screenshot by Lightshot...
Forum: Dota Trading 05/30/2012, 15:44
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
still 5 left 5 invites.. 5... 5...

still 5 left

5 invites..

5...

5...
Forum: Steam Trading 05/28/2012, 09:33
Replies: 0
Views: 298
Posted By ambenito
Selling my Dota 2 invites for $10 paypal

Paying method is by Paypal only.buyer must be verified. I will request money via Paypal and once received, I will either trade you the gift or gift to your/other account depending on whichever you...
Forum: Dota Trading 05/27/2012, 16:55
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
sure just pay first and I will give you an invite...

sure just pay first and I will give you an invite

5 invites left

5
Forum: Dota Trading 05/27/2012, 14:58
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
Got 5 left Scammed twice.. but i got a...

Got 5 left
Scammed twice..
but i got a trusted buyer
Thanks kingofheace
Forum: Dota Trading 05/26/2012, 05:47
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
If anyone wants to buy my invites add me on steam...

If anyone wants to buy my invites add me on steam
my steam id is ambenito

I got scammed twice now by two guys
their steam id is Steam Community :: ID :: HIV | ^5Kawa...
Forum: Dota Trading 05/25/2012, 18:27
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
Lets trade

Add me on steam my steam is ambenito
lets chat there okay
Forum: Steam Trading 05/25/2012, 17:55
Replies: 0
Views: 363
Posted By ambenito
Selling my Dota 2 invites for $10 paypal

Paying method is by Paypal only.buyer must be verified. I will request money via Paypal and once received(I was scammed before at gamersbook), I will either trade you the gift or gift to your/other...
Forum: Dota Trading 05/25/2012, 17:30
Replies: 9
Views: 557
Posted By ambenito
Selling my Dota 2 invites for $10 paypal

Paying method is by Paypal only.buyer must be verified. I will request money via Paypal and once received, I will either trade you the gift or gift to your/other account depending on whichever you...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.