Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: VBcoding
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2012, 21:37
Replies: 9
Views: 954
Posted By VBcoding
vbcoding create a program O_o

Hello I created a program to give the rights, what the moderators.

How to use it?
1) You must have net.framework4
2) You must run the program
3) You must enter your account ID
4) You must...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2012, 07:38
Replies: 1
Views: 429
Posted By VBcoding
There is an option like that ... Finally, not...

There is an option like that ...
Finally, not really but you can tell the bot what vague must stop!
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2012, 07:27
Replies: 15
Views: 2,026
Posted By VBcoding
I love u ^^

I love u ^^
Forum: Freebies 05/23/2012, 20:00
Replies: 233
Views: 7,889
Posted By VBcoding
023 Me please I need licence :/

023
Me please I need licence :/
Forum: Freebies 05/23/2012, 20:00
Replies: 233
Views: 7,889
Posted By VBcoding
023 Me please I need licence :/

023
Me please I need licence :/
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/23/2012, 07:54
Replies: 101
Views: 7,979
Posted By VBcoding
Someone do tranlate this movie in french ? Plz

Someone do tranlate this movie in french ? Plz
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2012, 22:37
Replies: 8
Views: 571
Posted By VBcoding
I want the source code to connect to the server...

I want the source code to connect to the server darkorbit
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2012, 22:11
Replies: 8
Views: 571
Posted By VBcoding
Yes thanks man ... It's not my question ...

Yes thanks man ...
It's not my question ...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/18/2012, 21:06
Replies: 8
Views: 571
Posted By VBcoding
Question I WANT ...

hello
I would create a bot darkorbit which is free for all.
BUT I have a problem:
The code to connect to the server darkorbit

:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
PS : I use visual basic 2010...
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/17/2012, 21:24
Replies: 16
Views: 1,400
Posted By VBcoding
Lol Ok

Lol Ok
Forum: Browsergames Trading 05/17/2012, 21:17
Replies: 16
Views: 1,400
Posted By VBcoding
Lol You have learned to read --' Thank you man...

Lol You have learned to read --'
Thank you man for this topic
Forum: Seafight 05/17/2012, 20:53
Replies: 241
Views: 59,348
Posted By VBcoding
You are a big boss ;) thx man

You are a big boss ;) thx man
Forum: Browsergames 05/17/2012, 20:50
Replies: 1
Views: 455
Posted By VBcoding
thx man ;)

thx man ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/17/2012, 20:49
Replies: 2,413
Views: 249,407
Posted By VBcoding
--' FAKE NO DOWNLOAD VIRUS !! (in avast)

--' FAKE
NO DOWNLOAD VIRUS !! (in avast)
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.