Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jack_LS
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/23/2008, 23:18
Replies: 8,307
Views: 1,396,733
Posted By Jack_LS
Hi guys! Im using Windows Vista and i can't start...

Hi guys! Im using Windows Vista and i can't start AgBot because i get this error:

"The module "C:\Windows\system32\VbEclipse.ocx" has been charged but the call to DllRegisterServer has failed with...
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/26/2007, 19:07
Replies: 7
Views: 972
Posted By Jack_LS
Prittstift this method is not working... i'm...

Prittstift this method is not working... i'm still getting disconected... but tkx anyway...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2007, 21:01
Replies: 65
Views: 6,011
Posted By Jack_LS
Tkx, it's working for me. Wih some dc's, but...

Tkx, it's working for me. Wih some dc's, but still working =)

____________________________________________________________________


...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2007, 01:15
Replies: 61
Views: 8,666
Posted By Jack_LS
OMG!!!! I'm not using manual crack!!! I'm using...

OMG!!!! I'm not using manual crack!!! I'm using the loopback adaptor and, after i do all the steps i get this error "Uncerrect game version because of one"...

I repeat... Can anyone help me??
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2007, 01:06
Replies: 61
Views: 8,666
Posted By Jack_LS
If i'm using turbobot crack i can't disable it or...

If i'm using turbobot crack i can't disable it or crack wont work...

I get this error "Uncerrect game version because of one", and i've done all the steps... can anyone help me???
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2007, 00:54
Replies: 61
Views: 8,666
Posted By Jack_LS
When I use the tbot crack, it says ktz error and...

When I use the tbot crack, it says ktz error and i've done everything that was on the guide... can anyone help me??
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/03/2007, 00:15
Replies: 96
Views: 7,915
Posted By Jack_LS
If you have skills missing exit game and enter...

If you have skills missing exit game and enter again with tbot... the skills will appear...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2007, 23:21
Replies: 53
Views: 4,480
Posted By Jack_LS
"Uncerrect game version because of one!" ...

"Uncerrect game version because of one!"

What the hell is this error? How can i fix it?? pls someone help...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2007, 18:16
Replies: 96
Views: 7,915
Posted By Jack_LS
I'm using SQUATINBEAR and it's working now... ...

I'm using SQUATINBEAR and it's working now...

Try to read the guide with attention and you can use the bot without problems...

Sometimes i get a runtime error... can anyone help me with that??...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2007, 17:38
Replies: 96
Views: 7,915
Posted By Jack_LS
Hmmm guys, this method is not working for me......

Hmmm guys, this method is not working for me... maybe we can't use it anymore...

"Bulletin:
In recent time,we find someone attacking our server,now we will checking for this and ban their bot...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2007, 01:40
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Yep, I think this is the best tbot i've ever used...

Yep, I think this is the best tbot i've ever used :D any questions just ask me...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 23:03
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
I know what's the problem... i had the same in...

I know what's the problem... i had the same in other time... read the guide with attention and you will login in game without problems :D. Just follow with attention the guide...
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 22:08
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
I'm asking karma like the others... I'm here to...

I'm asking karma like the others... I'm here to help ppl. I've already been helped so I wanna help too... Happy botting to all :D

My bot doesn't go to training area too... i've already tested a...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 21:35
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
So, where is the karma? :D ...

So, where is the karma? :D

____________________________________________________________________


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 20:41
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Wowo that's a strange error... you're the first...

Wowo that's a strange error... you're the first person who get that error... hmmm... i think i don't know what to do in this case... sry :(
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 20:35
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=ADPZ752Y --->...

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ---> Tbot Login Video

See the video... it will explain to you how to login... it's the easiest way to understand... :D +karma if helped :)
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 20:18
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Hmmm you're the first that i know that is getting...

Hmmm you're the first that i know that is getting that error... don't know what to do... :(

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 20:11
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Hmmm no you don't... I'm using the original...

Hmmm no you don't... I'm using the original client...

____________________________________________________________________


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 19:58
Replies: 96
Views: 7,915
Posted By Jack_LS
Or you can try the method i've posted in the...

Or you can try the method i've posted in the Tbot0731 section...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 19:43
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Here's the link of how to make the login :D ...

Here's the link of how to make the login :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

+ karma if i helped :D

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 19:28
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Reade the Guide... If you read with attention...

Reade the Guide... If you read with attention maybe u dont get disconnected... I'm botting for 6 hours :D

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 18:24
Replies: 96
Views: 7,915
Posted By Jack_LS
Where is my karma? :D ...

Where is my karma? :D

____________________________________________________________________


[Only registered and activated users can see links]

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 17:59
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
The bot have some erros. He sell the quests and...

The bot have some erros. He sell the quests and don't go to training area... :S don't know what to do...

____________________________________________________________________

...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 17:42
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
Yes WinHex is not working. The only way to use...

Yes WinHex is not working. The only way to use Tbot is following my guide... for me it's working good for now... ;)

didedsg where is my karma? :bandit:
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/31/2007, 17:29
Replies: 74
Views: 4,991
Posted By Jack_LS
When that error appears (...

When that error appears ( [Only registered and activated users can see links] ) just click OK... than follow the steps in my guide :)

+ karma if i helped :D
...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.