Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: g00gled
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/04/2012, 16:02
Replies: 70
Views: 7,478
Posted By g00gled
Seems interesting, downloading currently. Is it...

Seems interesting, downloading currently. Is it based on vSRO?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/04/2012, 08:21
Replies: 172
Views: 16,835
Posted By g00gled
Wow, this is like the perfect server in my eyes....

Wow, this is like the perfect server in my eyes. I'm already thanking you for starting this project. I am downloading currently, but I am curious of what the SoX rates are, since we have to farm...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/03/2012, 15:46
Replies: 371
Views: 50,962
Posted By g00gled
The server is corrupt, GM's making 'mistakes'...

The server is corrupt, GM's making 'mistakes' intentionally to rollback. And more :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/02/2012, 18:55
Replies: 371
Views: 50,962
Posted By g00gled
Fail server, rollbacks all the time. Don't even...

Fail server, rollbacks all the time. Don't even bother joining.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/01/2012, 16:18
Replies: 371
Views: 50,962
Posted By g00gled
What are the alchemy rates?

What are the alchemy rates?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 17:50
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
It will be online in an hour or so, just be...

It will be online in an hour or so, just be patient guys!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 11:30
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
Redcoco, do you have MSN/Skype? Or can I talk to...

Redcoco, do you have MSN/Skype? Or can I talk to you ingame? I want to help improving the server :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 11:08
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
How long left bro?

How long left bro?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 10:21
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
How long left till you make the exp 150x ?:)

How long left till you make the exp 150x ?:)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 09:39
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
Can you post when the rates are 150x again? And...

Can you post when the rates are 150x again? And what's your ingame name?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 09:26
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
Okay, what's your name ingame? I want to PM you :)

Okay, what's your name ingame? I want to PM you :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/27/2012, 09:11
Replies: 395
Views: 20,477
Posted By g00gled
Hey, seems like a very nice server! I just...

Hey, seems like a very nice server! I just registered and created a character, but I didn't get any silk. I hope I get it ASAP :) I will be very active!
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.