Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blackmasks
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2012, 08:15
Replies: 2,757
Views: 532,697
Posted By blackmasks
It has been working. If you are having dc...

It has been working. If you are having dc problems its most likely an issue with the HS server. If it says hs connected successfully in the ibot screen then you should be good to go. If you are still...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/03/2012, 08:11
Replies: 853
Views: 163,585
Posted By blackmasks
I believe the first client is necessary in order...

I believe the first client is necessary in order to connect to the hackshield server first. You have to have both clients running for one char.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2011, 05:22
Replies: 322
Views: 71,236
Posted By blackmasks
Sorry so my hackshield shows everything yours...

Sorry so my hackshield shows everything yours does, but do I delete 127.0.0.1 and add the IHPS line from my hackshield? Sorry I'm switching from agbot to this one and trying to figure it out.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2011, 01:29
Replies: 322
Views: 71,236
Posted By blackmasks
I can't find the IHPS in hackshield to see what...

I can't find the IHPS in hackshield to see what your talking about there. ya lost me
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2007, 01:22
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,134
Posted By blackmasks
(edit)

(edit)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2007, 00:26
Replies: 19
Views: 4,460
Posted By blackmasks
lol, yeah. Listen to silkbotter.

lol, yeah. Listen to silkbotter.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/30/2007, 23:00
Replies: 18
Views: 1,683
Posted By blackmasks
you can't call admins dummyheads, they don't like...

you can't call admins dummyheads, they don't like it.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2007, 02:01
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,134
Posted By blackmasks
Lol, unkown skills now. Auto button doesn't work...

Lol, unkown skills now. Auto button doesn't work either. That was quick! Thanks for the hour or two though.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2007, 00:49
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,134
Posted By blackmasks
Well, thanks for the release anyways. :) if I had...

Well, thanks for the release anyways. :) if I had a cookie it would be all yours. Oh wait they use karma around here don't they? lol.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2007, 00:23
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,134
Posted By blackmasks
okay, TIGHT. Thanks so much for posting this...

okay, TIGHT. Thanks so much for posting this (pee)man. I will dl it right meow.
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2007, 00:20
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,134
Posted By blackmasks
Hope you get back soon to let us know the status.

Hope you get back soon to let us know the status.
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/29/2007, 23:49
Replies: 6
Views: 755
Posted By blackmasks
I hope it works. Thanks for posting it if it...

I hope it works. Thanks for posting it if it does. Thanks for the effort if it doesn't.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.