Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Karnag3
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 07/25/2012, 08:07
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,782,638
Posted By Karnag3
Is there an MBot, or SROKing cracked for X-Gaming...

Is there an MBot, or SROKing cracked for X-Gaming Revolution?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/20/2012, 05:56
Replies: 3
Views: 405
Posted By Karnag3
So I need to just look for the word default and...

So I need to just look for the word default and paste it there?
Sorry, the only way I can ever learn is to either see someone do it, or do it myself. I read every guide I can, but nothing makes...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/19/2012, 08:23
Replies: 3
Views: 405
Posted By Karnag3
Question on coding npc for 5165

When I do this step, Now to add the NPC go to NPCDialog.cs and add this:

Code:
#region FrozenGrotto


case 100001:
{
blah blah...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/13/2012, 19:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,475
Posted By Karnag3
Conquer Alpha - 1.0

Anyone help me find a source, or tell me how to edit another source to Alpha or 1.0? I really miss old CO, and wanna mess around with a server to bring it back to life for me and a few friends :D.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.