Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: speze0123
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/14/2014, 18:49
Replies: 1
Views: 282
Posted By speze0123
What is THIS ?

Hi all. I have this error, how can error fixed ?

I how to error fix ?
This is metin2mester server file. Pls Help me. Thanks.
I looked the directory but, in have files....
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/13/2014, 00:18
Replies: 3
Views: 334
Posted By speze0123
How to can this error ?

Hi all. I have this error, how can error fixed ?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.