Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shadowXtreme
Forum: Facebook 04/27/2012, 00:19
Replies: 8
Views: 1,070
Posted By shadowXtreme
win streak hack patched , and hackers banned......

win streak hack patched , and hackers banned... too bad for them,.. 8-)
Forum: Facebook 04/27/2012, 00:15
Replies: 17
Views: 2,083
Posted By shadowXtreme
Lol already patched by the SC GM. Thanks to...

Lol already patched by the SC GM.

Thanks to retarded people, like this xD
that is stupid enough to not discover the hack himself
and stupid enough to do this

so ... this person is stupid,....
Forum: Facebook 04/27/2012, 00:07
Replies: 8
Views: 1,070
Posted By shadowXtreme
means?...

means?...
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 16:34
Replies: 120
Views: 8,462
Posted By shadowXtreme
THe max+1 is not required to gain winning...

THe max+1 is not required to gain winning streaks.. :P, I have another method xD
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 08:35
Replies: 11
Views: 885
Posted By shadowXtreme
nice method to gain friends in facebook... to...

nice method to gain friends in facebook...
to have an army!! D:!!!!!
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 05:46
Replies: 36
Views: 2,485
Posted By shadowXtreme
Elite haxor is right.. this hack is easy to...

Elite haxor is right.. this hack is easy to figure out .. for smart people like some of us :P
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 05:29
Replies: 5
Views: 1,689
Posted By shadowXtreme
Erase this.. you know why eric. I figured...

Erase this.. you know why eric.

I figured out this hack alone by the way,.. So many people can discover the same thing at the same time

do you wanted to be recognized eric? well,.. this hack...
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 05:25
Replies: 5
Views: 1,689
Posted By shadowXtreme
FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!! delete tthis!!!

FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!!! delete tthis!!!
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 02:28
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By shadowXtreme
noup, everything is as boring as always.. xD,...

noup, everything is as boring as always.. xD, aaa,.. Winning streak hack dont work anymore I think
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 02:26
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By shadowXtreme
lol back online

lol back online
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 02:17
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By shadowXtreme
I cant Log With a normal character, are they...

I cant Log With a normal character, are they banning ips?
Forum: Facebook 04/26/2012, 02:04
Replies: 44
Views: 4,622
Posted By shadowXtreme
lol Just create a dummy account and lvl up, and...

lol Just create a dummy account and lvl up, and make items count 1, is freaking easy xD

I tried to connect with a normal account and I cant, maybe they are upgrading soul Crasher
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 17:04
Replies: 15
Views: 1,634
Posted By shadowXtreme
LIfe is hard isnt it? Dx

LIfe is hard isnt it? Dx
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 17:03
Replies: 57
Views: 9,879
Posted By shadowXtreme
hey

this is old xP
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 17:02
Replies: 14
Views: 1,234
Posted By shadowXtreme
lol its your connection :D

lol its your connection :D
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 16:56
Replies: 7
Views: 1,567
Posted By shadowXtreme
well xP

well xP
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 16:46
Replies: 19
Views: 2,101
Posted By shadowXtreme
I Know how to do stat reset, but I wont tell you...

I Know how to do stat reset, but I wont tell you because you will publish it , and SC members will patch it, if you delete the winstat thread I will tell you how to reset your stat
:)
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 16:39
Replies: 36
Views: 2,485
Posted By shadowXtreme
Delete this, this was foolish really.. a...

Delete this, this was foolish

really.. a DUMMY idea, do you wanted to be recognized or something???
yeah , you will be recognized because thanks to you this will be patched,

delete thread

...
Forum: Facebook 04/25/2012, 01:48
Replies: 120
Views: 8,462
Posted By shadowXtreme
this is e(Spoiler Block).. x3, doing this Is sooo...

this is e(Spoiler Block).. x3, doing this Is sooo SC Illegal xP
Forum: Facebook 04/22/2012, 09:06
Replies: 30
Views: 4,127
Posted By shadowXtreme
where can I get My id?

where can I get My id?
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.