Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: prideglory
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/30/2015, 23:02
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
Lol i cant understand why you think i am hater..I...

Lol i cant understand why you think i am hater..I respect your job and 36 was a very good hack. BUT today ME AND MY FRIEND got VAC ban.Do you want to send you my account name? We use hacks with our...
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/30/2015, 19:58
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
Just got VAC banned. I used this for months but i...

Just got VAC banned. I used this for months but i just got.I havent used other only 36.SO YOU CAN GET VAC BAN ~~~
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2014, 13:09
Replies: 89
Views: 25,074
Posted By prideglory
VAC UNDETECTED?

VAC UNDETECTED?
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/04/2014, 12:04
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
Sorry you have right.I asked my frined and he...

Sorry you have right.I asked my frined and he told that he used and Bhop cheat ..my wrong .
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2014, 15:15
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
Do you want to send you the account of my friend...

Do you want to send you the account of my friend YES or NOT?I told you he got banned ! I dont have any reason to tell you lie..
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2014, 23:29
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
As i said its DETECTED my friend got banned...

As i said its DETECTED my friend got banned using wallhack +players model BUT you can still use it if you want... :\
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2014, 15:16
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
NO MAN ITS DETECTABLE !JUST NOW MY FRIEND GOT...

NO MAN ITS DETECTABLE !JUST NOW MY FRIEND GOT BANNED I SWEAR. :o
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/02/2014, 14:56
Replies: 585
Views: 171,474
Posted By prideglory
Still UD at public servers?I use WH and player...

Still UD at public servers?I use WH and player models.THanks
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.