Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 45
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: demasoni
Forum: Archlord 06/11/2012, 22:20
Replies: 7
Views: 837
Posted By demasoni
I heard you can glitch HH mobs to give you 50...

I heard you can glitch HH mobs to give you 50 million xp per mob
Forum: Archlord 06/07/2012, 22:04
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By demasoni
Hi bot getting this is not all that...

Hi bot

getting this is not all that important anymore since someone else released something similar to what i was working on, but maybe i can do things they have not done and people like mine...
Forum: Archlord 06/07/2012, 21:59
Replies: 1,249
Views: 159,242
Posted By demasoni
they are 2 different kinds giving different stats...

they are 2 different kinds giving different stats thats how
Forum: Archlord 06/02/2012, 16:43
Replies: 1,249
Views: 159,242
Posted By demasoni
not that greatb but the last stone is good not...

not that greatb but the last stone is good not gonna say why this is not good either i will let everyone else figure that out.
Forum: Archlord 05/29/2012, 21:48
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By demasoni
Bump to remind botpet

Bump to remind botpet
Forum: Archlord 05/29/2012, 21:35
Replies: 132
Views: 22,340
Posted By demasoni
No need to but if you really like I can post the ...

No need to but if you really like I can post the
results. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
results 2...
Forum: Archlord 05/27/2012, 15:41
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By demasoni
Thanks Does the ini files have the...

Thanks



Does the ini files have the coordinates for all the different kinds of mobs as well ?

If so is it possible to get them too ?

any info related to the map would be helpful so I can...
Forum: Archlord 05/27/2012, 15:39
Replies: 132
Views: 22,340
Posted By demasoni
Here is a new link...

Here is a new link ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Archlord 05/27/2012, 02:04
Replies: 12
Views: 909
Posted By demasoni
I honestly do even see that being all that handy ...

I honestly do even see that being all that handy , you kinda have to be in that position on the map in game , unless someone happens to remember what all coordinates are on the map to enter into...
Forum: Archlord 05/26/2012, 18:38
Replies: 12
Views: 909
Posted By demasoni
you prob did not enter them right or push the...

you prob did not enter them right or push the button then , but beats me I just want the files translated so I can finish my project.
Forum: Archlord 05/26/2012, 11:14
Replies: 12
Views: 909
Posted By demasoni
you mean something like this ...

you mean something like this ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


Found that on webzen forums almost the same thing I was gonna do but I need the 2 ini files translated...
Forum: Archlord 05/26/2012, 06:07
Replies: 12
Views: 909
Posted By demasoni
I know what the site URL is thanks anyways. I was...

I know what the site URL is thanks anyways. I was asking about something specific within the site.
Forum: Archlord 05/26/2012, 04:01
Replies: 12
Views: 909
Posted By demasoni
How long have the coordinates been on DRWX?

How long ?

I posted about them yesterday but I not see them there before then, also not been to the site in awhile. Just curious.
Forum: Archlord 05/26/2012, 00:51
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By demasoni
I am not saying there is malicious stuff in it,...

I am not saying there is malicious stuff in it, all I am saying is it , is a security risk others may be able to get info if they know how by collecting data that is being sent to archlord from the...
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 22:58
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By demasoni
Really ? I was unaware of that. I also allow it...

Really ? I was unaware of that. I also allow it to why would I want some login program connecting to the internet while I am playing ?
security risk alert if you admit it or not.
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 22:54
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By demasoni
Ah ok, thanks most of them should be numbers as...

Ah ok, thanks most of them should be numbers as they are co-ordinates
P.S. what font supports all the korean characters ?
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 20:57
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By demasoni
You're very welcome. I have used it ,...

You're very welcome.



I have used it , which is why I do not use it now as my firewall was alerting me to inbound/outbound connections.
Thanks for your concern though.
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 20:49
Replies: 10
Views: 833
Posted By demasoni
I am open to offers :) or trades maybe we can...

I am open to offers :) or trades maybe we can work something out so I can move the excellent bellos to another char ?

I will check my other accounts see what I have.
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 17:44
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By demasoni
so clicking twice on something that does not need...

so clicking twice on something that does not need to be installed is easier ?



You should smack yourself in the face the statement was for programs that have no business requesting...
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 17:43
Replies: 10
Views: 833
Posted By demasoni
I have one but it will cost you as it has a 2...

I have one but it will cost you as it has a 2 slot excellent bellos on it
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 11:25
Replies: 17
Views: 2,473
Posted By demasoni
actually the easiest way to log in is by entering...

actually the easiest way to log in is by entering this
gp.GameStarter.execGameStart(8,1,1)
into firebug pluging in firefox or entering it into the console of chrome.

Sorry do not like using...
Forum: Archlord 05/25/2012, 04:12
Replies: 7
Views: 928
Posted By demasoni
Question about ini files

Hello

I am trying to do a little project for the community here and I have used the ace decrypt but some of the characters in the ini files I need are still not decrypted.
What else do I need ? ...
Forum: Archlord 05/09/2012, 23:25
Replies: 15
Views: 1,753
Posted By demasoni
Did someone piss in your cheerios this morning ?...

Did someone piss in your cheerios this morning ? Who gives a rats ass about this or that at least it looks good. All this complaining from you and it almost seems like you are jealous of the...
Forum: Archlord 05/09/2012, 23:18
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By demasoni
I do not get the problem. You got a ranger...

I do not get the problem.

You got a ranger you gave him an archer.
he is now trying to get rid of HIS ARCHER so whats the problem ?
Forum: Archlord 05/09/2012, 19:36
Replies: 14
Views: 993
Posted By demasoni
To bad that all 3 scions have every single party...

To bad that all 3 scions have every single party buff in game. if any char had that they could do the same.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 45

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.