Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: vipuh
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/02/2015, 12:02
Replies: 173
Views: 40,735
Posted By vipuh
Ill be honest, the hacks he sells are good and...

Ill be honest, the hacks he sells are good and reliable. I have yet to have a single problem with the hack. The only problem is that he is a little bit unresponsive, but that may be cause we are in...
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/30/2014, 06:38
Replies: 24
Views: 2,249
Posted By vipuh
I've also bought it and it crashes everytime i've...

I've also bought it and it crashes everytime i've loaded it. I talked to him a few times but after i asked how to get it to work he simply ignored me. Gyazo - ff9805e275c89f972bdf0ce4758bb577.png...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.