Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: aionplaya
Forum: Aion Trading 08/09/2013, 19:34
Replies: 4
Views: 569
Posted By aionplaya
Can you tell me what server it is on? If on...

Can you tell me what server it is on? If on Nexus, I may buy it.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/04/2013, 14:31
Replies: 29
Views: 1,516
Posted By aionplaya
I can give you 250 USD, pm me if interested.

I can give you 250 USD, pm me if interested.
Forum: Aion Trading 06/02/2013, 13:26
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By aionplaya
Gladiator or Templar on Nexus Asmodian Side

I am looking to buy Gladiator or Templar on Nexus Asmodian side, they should be gg, write me here or message me if you have one.
Forum: Aion Trading 05/14/2013, 08:28
Replies: 1
Views: 384
Posted By aionplaya
or WTS Great Asmo Assassin

I want to sell my Assassin or trade him for a Sorc. on Nexus Asmodian side.

Gear
Full lvl 60 AP set with lvl 60 Accessories.
2x lvl 60 AP Swords +10
And some other stuff.

Feel free to ask if...
Forum: Aion Trading 05/14/2013, 08:22
Replies: 6
Views: 796
Posted By aionplaya
How much for the Sorc.? Also, will you give the...

How much for the Sorc.? Also, will you give the email account of the account aswell? I will also only buy if you accept to do it with a trusted middleman from PvPers.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/25/2013, 23:11
Replies: 1
Views: 337
Posted By aionplaya
Dude even if they deliver you will get banned, I...

Dude even if they deliver you will get banned, I always got banned from websides. If you want to buy, then buy from ppl in here and make sure its not real gold sellers in disguise. The Kinah they...
Forum: Aion Trading 04/25/2013, 21:21
Replies: 1
Views: 414
Posted By aionplaya
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/24/2013, 19:27
Replies: 1
Views: 414
Posted By aionplaya
WTT Nexus Asmodian Ranger for....

Hey guys, im looking to trade my Nexus Asmodian Ranger for a Gladiator or Assassin. They should be lvl 60 and on a EU english speaking server, race does not metter.

Pm me or post in here.
...
Forum: Aion Trading 04/24/2013, 13:07
Replies: 4
Views: 408
Posted By aionplaya
I got a GW2 Account with lvl 80 Warrior, Ranger,...

I got a GW2 Account with lvl 80 Warrior, Ranger, Thief, Elementalist, Mesmer and Guardian. Are you only selling an Aion Account or does it have some nice Chars in them too?
Forum: Aion Trading 04/24/2013, 06:12
Replies: 4
Views: 419
Posted By aionplaya
Bump.

Bump.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/22/2013, 12:28
Replies: 4
Views: 454
Posted By aionplaya
Pmed u.

Pmed u.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/21/2013, 19:36
Replies: 4
Views: 419
Posted By aionplaya
Sorry mate, I need it to be Asmo side.

Sorry mate, I need it to be Asmo side.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/21/2013, 07:46
Replies: 4
Views: 419
Posted By aionplaya
WTB Nexus Asmo Assa/Chanter/Gladi

As the title says, im looking to buy an Nexus Asmodian Assa, Chanter or Gladi, should be lvl 60 and have some decent gear.

I can also trade for my lvl 60 Ranger on same server or lvl 56 SM.
...
Forum: Aion Trading 04/20/2013, 18:41
Replies: 11
Views: 819
Posted By aionplaya
I got a asmo Templar if u want, if not, do u want...

I got a asmo Templar if u want, if not, do u want to sell it?
Forum: Aion Trading 04/20/2013, 07:23
Replies: 6
Views: 920
Posted By aionplaya
Server transfere has been removed yes? I would...

Server transfere has been removed yes? I would love the Assa if he was on Nexus Asmo.
Forum: Aion Trading 04/20/2013, 07:21
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Posted By aionplaya
WTB/WTT Nexus Asmodian Assa/Gladi

So as the title says, im looking for an Nexus Asmodian Assa or Gladi. Should be lvl 60 with decent gear, if possible send me images.

If you want to trade, I have a lvl 60 Ranger on same server, he...
Forum: Aion Trading 07/18/2012, 12:19
Replies: 2
Views: 353
Posted By aionplaya
Yeah I still wanna buy, just pm me.

Yeah I still wanna buy, just pm me.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/17/2012, 15:08
Replies: 2
Views: 353
Posted By aionplaya
WTB Nexus Asmo Kinah

As the title says.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/17/2012, 15:07
Replies: 0
Views: 531
Posted By aionplaya
WTT My Spatalos Elyos Kinah for Nexus Asmo Kinah

I have close to 300m on Spatalos Elyos.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/09/2012, 09:51
Replies: 3
Views: 863
Posted By aionplaya
Hey, how much AP do you h ave atm (including...

Hey, how much AP do you h ave atm (including relics) and how much do you sell for?
Forum: Aion Trading 07/08/2012, 01:39
Replies: 2
Views: 401
Posted By aionplaya
U rly wanna sell it that cheap? Well if you can...

U rly wanna sell it that cheap? Well if you can give the accounts email account too I will buy it.
Forum: Aion Trading 07/04/2012, 14:37
Replies: 7
Views: 630
Posted By aionplaya
So it has 4 parts of cond 2 armor or cond 1? Any...

So it has 4 parts of cond 2 armor or cond 1? Any PvP Accessories?
Forum: Aion Trading 06/30/2012, 13:44
Replies: 5
Views: 504
Posted By aionplaya
Hey, do you have any PvP Accessories? Full Fenris...

Hey, do you have any PvP Accessories? Full Fenris Armor?
Forum: Aion Trading 06/29/2012, 19:27
Replies: 0
Views: 399
Posted By aionplaya
WTT Sorc for Sin Nexus Asmo

As the title says, got a good sorc. and looking for a good Sin aswell, pm me any time.
Forum: Aion Trading 06/26/2012, 17:34
Replies: 1
Views: 425
Posted By aionplaya
WTB Nexus Asmo Kinah

As the title says, pm me how much u got and how much per 100m.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.