Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: scc42
Forum: Facebook 06/28/2012, 16:56
Replies: 14
Views: 1,360
Posted By scc42
Rokon and Hellion are two of the best! I've...

Rokon and Hellion are two of the best!
I've never had one problem with any of their hacks.:handsdown:
Forum: Facebook 06/22/2012, 05:29
Replies: 140
Views: 12,171
Posted By scc42
Thanks for everything Rokon... I need more posts...

Thanks for everything Rokon... I need more posts to PM you. Please PM me if you would! Thanks!
Forum: Facebook 06/16/2012, 16:59
Replies: 11
Views: 1,480
Posted By scc42
Rokon has updated his file to V90.

Rokon has updated his file to V90.
Forum: Facebook 05/28/2012, 00:04
Replies: 193
Views: 21,753
Posted By scc42
When I load it up all I get is a white screen. ...

When I load it up all I get is a white screen.
I'm using fiddler 2 with FF and secure browsing off in FF.
What else am I missing here?
I set this up the same way as Rokon's?
Forum: Facebook 05/17/2012, 05:23
Replies: 56
Views: 7,476
Posted By scc42
It will take some getting used to, no doubt! I...

It will take some getting used to, no doubt! I don't mind the new graphics... except the ships look like shit.

There are about 3 pages of complaints on the forum... man... they stirred up a...
Forum: Facebook 05/17/2012, 02:30
Replies: 56
Views: 7,476
Posted By scc42
Thank goodness I got a few things done with...

Thank goodness I got a few things done with Rokon's before the change last night!!!
Forum: Facebook 05/04/2012, 02:39
Replies: 12
Views: 2,613
Posted By scc42
Hellion's works. Rokon's needs updating to...

Hellion's works.
Rokon's needs updating to v87.v10418... if he decides to re-issue it.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.