Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LollerPro
Forum: League of Legends 05/03/2012, 14:41
Replies: 233
Views: 64,731
Posted By LollerPro
10101010101010. Anyways this is gonna get patched...

10101010101010. Anyways this is gonna get patched within the hour.
Forum: League of Legends 04/26/2012, 16:15
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
Every game has stuff like that. It probably is in...

Every game has stuff like that. It probably is in the LoL ToS. No one ever gets arrested. Worse case scenario is you get banned. Big whoop. Make a new account and bot all over again.
Forum: League of Legends 04/26/2012, 15:34
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
Oh that's a bummer. People also said they...

Oh that's a bummer. People also said they couldn't change from 1.0 to 2.0 when they chose to stay with the old system. Also it also said it would be transferred to our accounts when we made the...
Forum: League of Legends 04/26/2012, 15:27
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
I had the same thought, but there's people on the...

I had the same thought, but there's people on the forums saying they didn't get there ref 1.0 boosts that they didn't claim earlier when they moved to ref 2.0. It might be a glitch since they said...
Forum: League of Legends 04/19/2012, 21:05
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
That made absolutely no sense. It requires...

That made absolutely no sense. It requires atleast 2 people. Bots have nothing to do with it. It's just 2 accounts. Also the limits only until severs are stable again. It's has nothing to do with...
Forum: League of Legends 04/18/2012, 20:55
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
No you don't. You only get the skin. Siedenburg1...

No you don't. You only get the skin. Siedenburg1 is correct. Also nubki11a, it only says within 48 hours not more. It's already past 48 hours since last time it updated for me was at April 16th 9am...
Forum: League of Legends 04/17/2012, 20:48
Replies: 4,770
Views: 627,617
Posted By LollerPro
Refs have been delayed constantly ever since the...

Refs have been delayed constantly ever since the bot's been abused. It use to update under an hour of the accounts reaching 5. Chances are riot will notice all these accounts with the same match...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 16:32
Replies: 385
Views: 97,991
Posted By LollerPro
What's teamviewer?

What's teamviewer?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 16:23
Replies: 385
Views: 97,991
Posted By LollerPro
Oh. I'm not sure. Your post said 1.6 but on the...

Oh. I'm not sure. Your post said 1.6 but on the G4ME-Hack site it said 1.5.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 16:10
Replies: 385
Views: 97,991
Posted By LollerPro
I think 2.0 SP1, 3.0 SP1, 3.5, and 4.0 Extended....

I think 2.0 SP1, 3.0 SP1, 3.5, and 4.0 Extended. I'm sorry I don't know much about computers.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 15:00
Replies: 385
Views: 97,991
Posted By LollerPro
K thanks. I installed .NET 3.5 but now it says...

K thanks. I installed .NET 3.5 but now it says that "LAC has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Im really sorry to bother you again.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/06/2012, 14:21
Replies: 385
Views: 97,991
Posted By LollerPro
Hi. Im having trouble running your program. I...

Hi. Im having trouble running your program. I tried to open it but it said "LAC.exe - .NET Framework Initialization Error. Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application."
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.