Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 155
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BlackNovice
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 08/11/2022, 21:09
Replies: 1
Views: 1,430
Posted By BlackNovice
Exclamation Selling account on London

Hello.

I'm selling my account on London since I don't play this game anymore and I haven't played for some time now.

Vip level 6
Warrior Max level and d.level, 1250 BP.

For more infos...
Forum: Steam Trading 08/11/2022, 16:15
Replies: 0
Views: 121
Posted By BlackNovice
Exclamation Selling steam account

Hello,

I want to sell my steam account due to real life issues
.
Profile url: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

The account has 36 games only 250$ worth in games but in...
Forum: Trading 08/11/2022, 15:55
Replies: 0
Views: 353
Posted By BlackNovice
Exclamation Selling Epic Games account 144 Games

Hello.

Like the title says I want to sell my epic games account due to same real life issues.

Here is a list with everything it has:

Total of 144 games + some free games


Fornite skins...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/11/2022, 15:52
Replies: 0
Views: 190
Posted By BlackNovice
Exclamation Selling EUNE account

Hello,

Like the title says I want to sell an EUNE account because I will stop playing this game and get some cash back from the account due to my newborn child.


Account level 170, rank silver...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 11/15/2019, 22:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,104
Posted By BlackNovice
Yeah can't download it either... Full of viruses...

Yeah can't download it either... Full of viruses ...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/07/2019, 17:31
Replies: 6
Views: 742
Posted By BlackNovice
Well except London, every other server is pretty...

Well except London, every other server is pretty much dead when it comes to market.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/06/2019, 12:18
Replies: 6
Views: 742
Posted By BlackNovice
Hmm not sure if it's about milking anymore since...

Hmm not sure if it's about milking anymore since you can make quite lots of eps for free per week and they added stones that let you change the gears from 1 class to another. It's way more free to...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 10/02/2019, 20:25
Replies: 6
Views: 742
Posted By BlackNovice
Well to be honest, right now the Paladin is the...

Well to be honest, right now the Paladin is the best class in game because of the new updates.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/05/2019, 03:36
Replies: 14
Views: 923
Posted By BlackNovice
Your discord link is not a permanent link it's a...

Your discord link is not a permanent link it's a 24h link or 1h link so now it's invalid. Also could you at least give us an info about what kind of database you are using ? With the new things (the...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 09/02/2019, 23:53
Replies: 6
Views: 729
Posted By BlackNovice
Umm you should've simply said that it's a Crazy...

Umm you should've simply said that it's a Crazy Tao server xD
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 08/27/2019, 03:19
Replies: 44
Views: 5,391
Posted By BlackNovice
I can help. Played on chinese official for 7...

I can help. Played on chinese official for 7 years and on US official since it got released in 2006. So if you are interested in my help just tell me.

FloW aka Seth #8495 on discord
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/29/2018, 04:37
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Well good luck with that. Last time I was active...

Well good luck with that. Last time I was active on the server there were lots of active players. Sorry to tell you but the server won't get more active players if it keeps up going like this.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/16/2018, 22:26
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Sadly for you I'm none of those newbies you told...

Sadly for you I'm none of those newbies you told since I asked you only one thing once and nothing else after since I was reading all your guides on website so I'm sorry for ruining your hope in...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/16/2018, 13:39
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
If it really was how you say and let's say I'm...

If it really was how you say and let's say I'm wrong... Then it means 60% of your players are wrong as well since they think the same as me? Even lots of cashers think the same and lots of the...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/16/2018, 06:31
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
cruey I know exactly what you are talking about...

cruey I know exactly what you are talking about and I didn't say about the compose rates here.
The thing is that he made his players get super divine gears +3 sockets instantly +50 elements and 90%...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/15/2018, 16:57
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Do you really say it's not a pay2win ? And if...

Do you really say it's not a pay2win ? And if it's like that why don't you make that the cashers can just get instant shards and they have to get all the materials themselves ?That way they will have...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/15/2018, 16:06
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Oh damn you are so wrong. 1. Let's start with...

Oh damn you are so wrong.
1. Let's start with this:



I don't aim to erase the existence of private servers and here you've proven me that you are denying what I'm saying or you just ignore it...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/15/2018, 05:03
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
That won't be sorted out because when I told him...

That won't be sorted out because when I told him he denied the fact how the pets work straight in my face even after I saw how they work because of the donators that have them already. Instead of...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/14/2018, 23:01
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Indeed a server needs donation to be able to stay...

Indeed a server needs donation to be able to stay online but you can do that without making it pay2win, lots of new servers with the new database are staying online without the game being pay2win....
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/12/2018, 01:24
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
1. Players that donate get Super Divine gears...

1. Players that donate get Super Divine gears instantly, while without cashing a player needs to get 5k gear shards for just 1 God Tear when you need around 20-40 to make gears from Super to Super...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/07/2018, 23:40
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
I'm sorry to tell you mate, but you made things...

I'm sorry to tell you mate, but you made things way too hard to obtain, you gotta grind for them way too much, also there are things that can be obtained just by cashing. In those few days I played...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/05/2018, 23:40
Replies: 47
Views: 8,298
Posted By BlackNovice
Well after I've wasted quite a lot of days with...

Well after I've wasted quite a lot of days with this server I gotta say, it's a good server.
The major problem with it is that the server is way more Pay2Win than the official TQ/netdragon servers.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 07/09/2018, 17:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,950
Posted By BlackNovice
Well I can't download the LoginTool... file...

Well I can't download the LoginTool... file sharing says it's a dangerous file and doesn't let me download it.... Discord link already expired since you used a 24h link instead of a permanent link.
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/16/2018, 05:59
Replies: 1
Views: 1,430
Posted By BlackNovice
Exclamation Tears of Sorrow [Opening]

Tears of Sorrow is a new server in planning using the newest chinese database.
The owner of the server said he will open it if he gets 50+ votes on facebook group.

Facebook group link:...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 04/06/2018, 20:40
Replies: 18
Views: 2,457
Posted By BlackNovice
What server is that ? I'm curious in testing it...

What server is that ? I'm curious in testing it and playing on it lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 155

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.