Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PlatEloBooster
Forum: Consoles Trading 04/11/2012, 22:24
Replies: 1
Views: 1,999
Posted By PlatEloBooster
You guys have 1-3 posts and are accusing me of...

You guys have 1-3 posts and are accusing me of scamming , without any proofs? Hmm , fishy impostors are fishy.
Forum: Say Hello 04/11/2012, 22:22
Replies: 5
Views: 129
Posted By PlatEloBooster
1 post calling me a scammer without any proof , I...

1 post calling me a scammer without any proof , I lol'd.
Forum: Consoles Trading 04/11/2012, 18:25
Replies: 1
Views: 1,999
Posted By PlatEloBooster
50$ Playstation network card ( US ) For Playstation network card ( Canadian )

Hey guys , I have a 50$ playstation network card that I can't use ( United States ) , I'm looking to trade it for a playstation network card ( Canadian code ). Thanks
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2012, 02:34
Replies: 7
Views: 1,227
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Hey guys , I can take 1 or 2 jobs atm.

Hey guys , I can take 1 or 2 jobs atm.
Forum: Music 03/28/2012, 21:10
Replies: 13,407
Views: 422,146
Posted By PlatEloBooster
7 Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen...

7


Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen (cover) Megan Nicole - YouTube
Forum: General Art 03/28/2012, 20:57
Replies: 28
Views: 2,186
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Very nice art dude , keep up the good work! :)

Very nice art dude , keep up the good work! :)
Forum: Music 03/28/2012, 20:49
Replies: 0
Views: 495
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Thumbs up Domino - Jessie J (cover)! :)

Domino - Jessie J (cover) Megan Nicole and Tyler Ward - YouTube

I just wanted to share this sexy cover! <3
Forum: Say Hello 03/28/2012, 20:46
Replies: 5
Views: 129
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Thumbs up Hello there! :D

Hello there! I'm new here and I mainly registered here to elo boost people on League of legends , greets! :) :D

PS: I love animes <3
Forum: Anime & Manga 03/28/2012, 20:37
Replies: 2,720
Views: 186,644
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Yeah Macao is cool , His son is starting to look...

Yeah Macao is cool , His son is starting to look like natsu hehe :)
Forum: Off Topic 03/28/2012, 20:33
Replies: 17,602
Views: 1,133,695
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Giving my two cents! :D

Giving my two cents! :D
Forum: Off Topic 03/28/2012, 20:29
Replies: 11,186
Views: 992,302
Posted By PlatEloBooster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo3Tpw-zLkM&list=PL...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Haha :D
Forum: Anime & Manga 03/28/2012, 20:25
Replies: 3,750
Views: 388,077
Posted By PlatEloBooster
I love this song , Guilty crown <3. ...

I love this song , Guilty crown <3.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Anime & Manga 03/28/2012, 20:22
Replies: 2,720
Views: 186,644
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Fairy tail is awesome <3 , I loved the last...

Fairy tail is awesome <3 , I loved the last episode. 7 years into the future but they didn't grew up , only the guild did haha :D
Forum: Anime & Manga 03/28/2012, 20:20
Replies: 5,227
Views: 331,729
Posted By PlatEloBooster
I can't wait for the episode tomorrow ! Kabuto is...

I can't wait for the episode tomorrow ! Kabuto is awesome too :D
Forum: Anime & Manga 03/28/2012, 20:16
Replies: 9
Views: 2,572
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Oh noes , I love Gintama! :( Edit: I'm...

Oh noes , I love Gintama! :(

Edit: I'm pretty sure it ended:

“We're Sorry”
Its last episode and we are going out with a bang. A Gintama clip show!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/28/2012, 20:01
Replies: 7
Views: 1,227
Posted By PlatEloBooster
Thumbs up Professional Elo Booster! [ Infos inside ]

Hi , platinum ELO player here ( Top 800~ on the US at the moment ) , providing ELO boosting services. (I can do these services for both NA and EU)



ELO boosting service: I'll boost you ELO...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.