Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jokero2012
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/09/2015, 20:21
Replies: 0
Views: 1,142
Posted By jokero2012
Talking Metin2 Steel Flag PVM Hard

This Is A PVM Hard Metin2 Server It Has many unique Monts and costumes ( We Will Not Show Them Becuse It Is An Adventure To Find The Items And The Mounts And Costumes ) But We Will Show Some Of The...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/11/2012, 23:27
Replies: 30
Views: 3,489
Posted By jokero2012
I Love It :D

I Love It :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/08/2012, 02:04
Replies: 186
Views: 13,354
Posted By jokero2012
I Cant Register It Says That I Need To Instal A...

I Cant Register It Says That I Need To Instal A Plugin ....... and i cant becuse he cant find any :| ........ thats what mozial says :| ..... thx
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/29/2012, 13:07
Replies: 0
Views: 1,826
Posted By jokero2012
Anyone Know`s Hot Can I Make Rusty Hearts Server ? Thx

hi anyone knows how can i make rusty hearts server ? im having

Procesor : AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz
Ram : 16 GB
Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit ......... tell me how can i make one and if i can...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/26/2012, 19:55
Replies: 7
Views: 516
Posted By jokero2012
whats ur sv link :D? thx

whats ur sv link :D?
thx
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.