Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: hammer head
Forum: Facebook 04/04/2012, 10:01
Replies: 71
Views: 23,834
Posted By hammer head
Thanks for the quick response as I have put the...

Thanks for the quick response as I have put the program on hold until further notice.



Well I could get it working perhaps but I figured since he made that statement he wanted us to watch out. ...
Forum: Facebook 04/04/2012, 08:53
Replies: 71
Views: 23,834
Posted By hammer head
Hellion2 I have to say you have been doing a...

Hellion2 I have to say you have been doing a great job. I have seen you being bashed by that one guy trying to get paid and you just keep on moving. Hats off to you bud.
I appreciate your hard...
Forum: Facebook 03/30/2012, 05:57
Replies: 52
Views: 4,818
Posted By hammer head
Smile Not sure as I have not used it since they updated...

Not sure as I have not used it since they updated today. Would love to know what anyone has to say concerning todays update. Feedback on how the hell in bp works since the update today.... By the...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.