Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mefistho
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/26/2012, 23:14
Replies: 20
Views: 2,409
Posted By mefistho
[DEV] Harmony Thank you for your answer was...

[DEV] Harmony
Thank you for your answer was that he wanted to know, because if I had someone to pass or give me an idea of ​​where I would be grateful now edit these reaches KINGS OF THE PLANET, THE...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/26/2012, 19:52
Replies: 20
Views: 2,409
Posted By mefistho
dumbass? So I asked if he had any tutorial to...

dumbass? So I asked if he had any tutorial to learn where and to change! Or I guess? I searched here used the search bar but Lord King of Dekaron ¬ ¬'you must have been born knowing everything and...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/26/2012, 13:43
Replies: 20
Views: 2,409
Posted By mefistho
is good and my dekaron.exe you know any tutorial...

is good and my dekaron.exe you know any tutorial that I can pass that explain how changes? I've been looking for more I did not think;/
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/26/2012, 13:06
Replies: 20
Views: 2,409
Posted By mefistho
Question max hp and mp?

which would be by default the maximum HP and MP? because I am giving some tests on my server and resets when testing each arrived at 60k HP and MP when using a skill he is losing HP and MP! Anyone...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/23/2012, 14:11
Replies: 0
Views: 568
Posted By mefistho
Question launcher giving problem!

I tried everything I picked up this launcher here ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

This followed a video tutorial here ......
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/23/2012, 03:55
Replies: 1
Views: 858
Posted By mefistho
Red face banning users..

what command to ban players in the game? since I'm only here because I tried with the command / GM kick TEST and got nowhere tried / GM ban TEST and also went nowhere someone who knows how to banish...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/21/2012, 20:51
Replies: 2
Views: 460
Posted By mefistho
humm ... and also I'm pretty sure it is on...

humm ... and also I'm pretty sure it is on itemcash.csv and most do not know which line;/
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/21/2012, 17:56
Replies: 2
Views: 460
Posted By mefistho
Question dshop enabled items for sale or trade?

where to set up DSHOP items can be sold or exchanged for trade?
I did not think I've been looking for more
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/20/2012, 15:21
Replies: 3
Views: 1,481
Posted By mefistho
nothing good was going to put this to see if the...

nothing good was going to put this to see if the right friend
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/20/2012, 03:55
Replies: 3
Views: 1,481
Posted By mefistho
Arrow error creating guild

every time I try to create guild'' says FAILED TO CREATE GUILD 'already restored the DB is more in the same things I've been editing each type before deleting manually give each guild did this...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.