Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: meaurfeus
Forum: Rappelz 07/24/2009, 10:57
Replies: 49
Views: 8,255
Posted By meaurfeus
Yes i've put svga.vramSize = 134217728 in my .vmx...

Yes i've put svga.vramSize = 134217728 in my .vmx file (mks.enable3d = TRUE was already in the file) as Altaric2 said.

Here is my .vmx file, in case you find something wrong.
Forum: Rappelz 07/24/2009, 01:01
Replies: 49
Views: 8,255
Posted By meaurfeus
Hi, I have a little problem, when i'm trying...

Hi,

I have a little problem, when i'm trying to launch Rappelz with VMware, I get a "RenderDevice Create error" or VMware use the same screen settings than the host and i've never had this problem...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/14/2008, 12:01
Replies: 176
Views: 21,280
Posted By meaurfeus
The same here ^_^

The same here ^_^
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/07/2008, 19:31
Replies: 92
Views: 16,209
Posted By meaurfeus
I'd like to say "lol" but it's more distressing...

I'd like to say "lol" but it's more distressing than funny .....
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 07/03/2008, 17:40
Replies: 7
Views: 2,316
Posted By meaurfeus
Too bad that's the Laiden need to be kill to get...

Too bad that's the Laiden need to be kill to get argate :s
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/22/2008, 11:58
Replies: 192
Views: 39,804
Posted By meaurfeus
Ok i've found, it's because you need to put this...

Ok i've found, it's because you need to put this line on the shortcut target :
"D:\Games\2 Moons\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe" ,preceding
and not :
"D:\Games\2 Moons\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe ,preceding"

It...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/22/2008, 10:52
Replies: 192
Views: 39,804
Posted By meaurfeus
Same for me :S

Same for me :S
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/21/2008, 18:15
Replies: 869
Views: 113,572
Posted By meaurfeus
Hi, I've followed all the step but when i use...

Hi,
I've followed all the step but when i use the shortcut i have a "Connection Error", and the name of the window is "MiniLauncher".
I had a problem to edit the host file i think it's because of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.