Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: redlove52
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/27/2017, 23:05
Replies: 0
Views: 290
Posted By redlove52
Help Me Please, Dear Pvpers!

Hi guys, from Turkey. I want to do some hacks about metin2 pvp server : NorsMt2. So I'm using Cheat Engine for find wallhack codes. When i change the code from 0 to 1; the game is closing..How can i...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2014, 22:04
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By redlove52
I understand.. Then i find video, but this is...

I understand.. Then i find video, but this is very difficult because it's trade hack. Everything save the video. All my trade. I'll try.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2014, 20:17
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By redlove52
I again say; I don't have to convince you. Go...

I again say; I don't have to convince you. Go FIND(!) yourself. :) Don't write answers, go out my topic. :) Go to hell. :))))))
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2014, 19:49
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By redlove52
Anladım, üslubun ve anlayışlı yorumun için...

Anladım, üslubun ve anlayışlı yorumun için teşekkür ederim.

--

I understand. Thank you for your understanding and your comment.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2014, 19:39
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By redlove52
bla bla bla. I hate lie. I don't tell lie. Trade...

bla bla bla. I hate lie. I don't tell lie. Trade hack is real. not one, not two, all of them, use this hack in metin2 Tr. I don't have to convince you. If you don't know, shut up and go out here.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/11/2014, 19:14
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By redlove52
Helppp please i need your help

Firstly, Hi to all of you. I'm a player in metin2 Tr. Today, i see trade hack in game. And i want trade hack from you. Can you make trade hack for me? And can you send me? Please i need your help....
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/14/2014, 20:15
Replies: 563
Views: 89,721
Posted By redlove52
how to use Farm bot? i can not! :(

how to use Farm bot? i can not! :(
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/14/2014, 02:33
Replies: 2
Views: 1,223
Posted By redlove52
How to use Metin2 Xmod --> farm bot in Metin2 GF ?

Please help me. i can not use to farm bot in metin2 GF.
When I run the hack; Game is freezes. video narrative Please..

( And; Sorry my English..)

-Wait your message, Thanks... :handsdown:
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/12/2014, 13:14
Replies: 228
Views: 38,526
Posted By redlove52
Don't work in Metin2 TR

Don't work in Metin2 TR
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/11/2014, 15:18
Replies: 563
Views: 89,721
Posted By redlove52
Thank you man.. Worked.. (y) :)

Thank you man.. Worked.. (y) :)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2014, 22:20
Replies: 563
Views: 89,721
Posted By redlove52
Don't work Metin2 TR :( We Turks, wait your...

Don't work Metin2 TR :( We Turks, wait your hack.. Your hack, today fixed in Turkey.. :( Help us pls. :)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2014, 22:09
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,113
Posted By redlove52
Don't work Metin2 TR :( We Turks, wait your...

Don't work Metin2 TR :( We Turks, wait your hack.. Your hack, today fixed in Turkey.. :( Help us pls. :)))
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.