Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: natiiix
Forum: Browsergames Trading 03/07/2015, 13:53
Replies: 0
Views: 1,233
Posted By natiiix
RotMG - CHEAP tops, lifes, defs, ubhp

Do you want to buy any tradable item on Realm of the Mad God?
Just write down reply with what do you want to buy and I'll get it for you and sell it extremly cheap to you!

Rules:
1. You go...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 02:37
Replies: 7
Views: 471
Posted By natiiix
How much are you about to pay for that and what...

How much are you about to pay for that and what server? :D
I could do it for ~5$ in 24 hours...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 02:03
Replies: 5
Views: 260
Posted By natiiix
Oh I see, but that's not really what I'm looking...

Oh I see, but that's not really what I'm looking for, I'm sorry, but I need account with a huge amount of champions and I could get like 20 for 50kIP.. I want something like account that somebody...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 01:45
Replies: 5
Views: 260
Posted By natiiix
Do you mean 50k IP or what? I'm not really...

Do you mean 50k IP or what? I'm not really looking for this, I'd like some account in ~bronze elo so I can smurf on it easily...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 01:30
Replies: 5
Views: 260
Posted By natiiix
EU Acc with lot of champs cheap

I'm looking for an LoL account on any EU server (EUW or EUNE) with as much as possible champions for reasonable amount of money.
I don't care much about skins, rank or rune pages...
If you have 70...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/21/2014, 00:33
Replies: 15
Views: 713
Posted By natiiix
How much do you want for the smurf? Just tell me...

How much do you want for the smurf? Just tell me a price you would like to sell it for.. Idk what you mean by "cheap" ;)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/18/2014, 00:50
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,107
Posted By natiiix
It seems that everyone with >200 referrals got...

It seems that everyone with >200 referrals got punished...
Is there any *free* tool that levels up your account higher than to level 10 (you would need level 20 to be exact)?
Then you could make...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2014, 17:05
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,107
Posted By natiiix
308 registered accounts (15/308 were legit...

308 registered accounts (15/308 were legit humans)
210 finished level 5
204 finished level 10
150+ milestone completed 2x = I got 26985RP from referrals
server: EUNE
Suspended ~16 - ~11 hours...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/17/2014, 07:10
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,107
Posted By natiiix
Refer-A-Friend Access Suspended Due to a high...

Refer-A-Friend Access Suspended
Due to a high level of suspicious referral activity on your account, we have revoked your access to the Refer-a-Friend program. We have also removed content from your...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2014, 16:14
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,107
Posted By natiiix
1. I think he knows about LoL news... So he...

1. I think he knows about LoL news... So he should know there is a new update..
2. He should get notifications from this thread so he should see that people spam about new game version that needs...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2014, 06:50
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,107
Posted By natiiix
Wait for bot update.

Wait for bot update.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/23/2014, 16:52
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
"You can do up to" What does it mean? :( "and...

"You can do up to" What does it mean? :(
"and not what is furthest" And what does this mean? :confused:
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/23/2014, 16:48
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
@TskulT, so speeds are: Spearhead: 588 ...

@TskulT, so speeds are:
Spearhead: 588
Goliath: 540
Vengeance: 576

Am I right?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/23/2014, 09:28
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
That explains why 490 is so slow on Spearhead ._.

That explains why 490 is so slow on Spearhead ._.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/23/2014, 06:14
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
Wait, I have to put there calculated speed? Not...

Wait, I have to put there calculated speed? Not just the raw speed which is in Dock?
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2014, 02:26
Replies: 7,949
Views: 1,089,553
Posted By natiiix
Isn't new palladium texture or something like...

Isn't new palladium texture or something like that? ;)
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2014, 02:25
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
Yeah I think so too...

Yeah I think so too...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 13:10
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
This is exactly what TskulT said it does not...

This is exactly what TskulT said it does not work...
Also your sentences are not making very much sense... You are changing times so I don't know what you mean..



Exactly this is biggest...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 09:59
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
That's weird, maybe the .swf contains its own...

That's weird, maybe the .swf contains its own name so you have to change it there, or maybe it has different resolution or I don't know...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 08:10
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
8k U. I think... No doubler because it's +50%...

8k U. I think... No doubler because it's +50% chance of getting banned, PET with looter, football boxes... If vBot crashes, it's problem with your system..
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2014, 06:35
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
Please go a little bit back in the page history,...

Please go a little bit back in the page history, there I wrote "We just need to know football_box.swf's name, then we can replace it, but BP is not telling us the name so we don't know and can't...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2014, 21:55
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
@TskulT I got some questions: 1. Do you know...

@TskulT
I got some questions:
1. Do you know why football boxes does not work?
2. Do you know why your bot runs into radiation zone? (it goes up to -117, -57, then I die but it would probably just...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2014, 16:07
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
It does not because it cannot identify position...

It does not because it cannot identify position on minimap while you are in radiation zone, that's why I came here.. I don't know there is the problem with background version too but desktop version...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2014, 13:33
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
Looks like problem for more people... :-/ ...

Looks like problem for more people... :-/



So we have to disable that plugin to make it work or what?



I don't understand, did you clean the cache or not? Also have you really turned on...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/19/2014, 06:41
Replies: 2,613
Views: 329,240
Posted By natiiix
I think they added some different boxes because...

I think they added some different boxes because TskuT said the new SWF Manager works with them.. But it obviously does not..
Showing results 1 to 25 of 65

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.