Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bollycow
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2014, 10:14
Replies: 290
Views: 213,577
Posted By bollycow
How does someone use this? Is this like spectator...

How does someone use this? Is this like spectator mode hack or live game hack? I'm pretty sure its impossible to remove fog from the game you are playing live, only in spectator mode.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2014, 09:55
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,799
Posted By bollycow
Guys, how much RAM, CPU does auto botting...

Guys, how much RAM, CPU does auto botting require? Im afriad my 4 GB 2.4 Ghz, 9700m GTS won't be able to handle this.

Also how much time did it take?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2013, 07:32
Replies: 54
Views: 42,421
Posted By bollycow
I patched it and the games aren't showin up

I patched it and the games aren't showin up
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 14:41
Replies: 27
Views: 2,536
Posted By bollycow
Putting your retardness on the side, having...

Putting your retardness on the side, having 10millin IGC wont get you the parts to be faster then those lambos etc :pimp:
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 08:52
Replies: 7
Views: 1,062
Posted By bollycow
there is a survery right now for 400 SPEED BOOST....

there is a survery right now for 400 SPEED BOOST. I opened the link and it asked for my current status. I spammed through it and in the end it said "sorry we coudln't find a suitable survery for you...
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 08:25
Replies: 27
Views: 2,536
Posted By bollycow
im just letting you know. even with the crazy ass...

im just letting you know. even with the crazy ass boost with pursuit bot, like i had 10millsion, they are still much faster!
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 07:33
Replies: 27
Views: 2,536
Posted By bollycow
Well this is unfair

I have my Lexus LFA [ My favorite car atm] with street tunes and pro parts [3 stars]... I'm getting my ass handed to myself with all those Maclarens Porches Mustang with ultra fuicking parts.

NO...
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 07:12
Replies: 9
Views: 597
Posted By bollycow
No, I was doing Team Escape High Skates using...

No, I was doing Team Escape High Skates using sandbox/ibot method. My account is already lvl60 using pursuit bot.
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 06:57
Replies: 9
Views: 597
Posted By bollycow
Do you know if it is possible to remove the...

Do you know if it is possible to remove the 30secondish lobby wait time?
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 06:53
Replies: 9
Views: 597
Posted By bollycow
OK guys, didn't know. Didn't know events would be...

OK guys, didn't know. Didn't know events would be mixed around this much. The thread claims High Skates drops Ultra parts now and than. But I've been running the ibot sandbox method for over 30...
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 05:52
Replies: 9
Views: 597
Posted By bollycow
It still should be valid.

It still should be valid.
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 05:34
Replies: 28
Views: 1,787
Posted By bollycow
I used Spotflux [VPN] and got my IP located in...

I used Spotflux [VPN] and got my IP located in the US. But I still go 'no offers'. :(
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/05/2013, 05:31
Replies: 9
Views: 597
Posted By bollycow
Ok just I just leveled up account

I used pursuit bot to jackup my account. Took me solid 3-4 hours continuous running.

The problem I"m facing is that almost none of the events listed here are on my map. EA Forums...
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/04/2013, 20:24
Replies: 14
Views: 3,924
Posted By bollycow
I don't know how you all get ultra parts. I...

I don't know how you all get ultra parts. I played on a account manually till lvl5 and didn't get a single ultra part. I then boted the account with pursuit bot till lvl60 and only thing i got was...
Forum: Need for Speed World 10/04/2013, 20:17
Replies: 7
Views: 1,268
Posted By bollycow
I don't have any pursuit race on my brand new...

I don't have any pursuit race on my brand new account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/26/2012, 14:56
Replies: 9
Views: 708
Posted By bollycow
10euro my max, pm if interested.

10euro my max, pm if interested.
Forum: Dota Trading 07/08/2012, 11:13
Replies: 0
Views: 380
Posted By bollycow
URGENT SELLING DOTA2 ACCOUNT AND GAME

All i want in return is 20 dollars worth of RP [Riots Points]

I dont care if you pay me in cash or in the RP card, i prefer the RP

PM if interested.

Why i'm selling? Dota2 isn't my type, my...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/08/2012, 11:10
Replies: 1
Views: 299
Posted By bollycow
20usd, pm me.

20usd, pm me.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/22/2012, 11:07
Replies: 6
Views: 623
Posted By bollycow
5 euro, pm me if interested.

5 euro, pm me if interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2012, 18:57
Replies: 18
Views: 2,573
Posted By bollycow
4 euro for pax jax.

4 euro for pax jax.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2012, 18:55
Replies: 6
Views: 534
Posted By bollycow
25 euro since its super easy to recover. Already...

25 euro since its super easy to recover. Already lost 240 euro in a week from scammers here.

pm skype if interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2012, 18:52
Replies: 13
Views: 792
Posted By bollycow
30 euro max. I can't risk losing any more money...

30 euro max. I can't risk losing any more money on account since its so easy to recover an account.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/12/2012, 08:18
Replies: 23
Views: 5,375
Posted By bollycow
30 euro my final price. I dont want to get...

30 euro my final price. I dont want to get scammed.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2012, 12:02
Replies: 79
Views: 6,260
Posted By bollycow
30 euro max. pm me interested

30 euro max. pm me interested
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/01/2012, 17:46
Replies: 9
Views: 816
Posted By bollycow
30euro max. pm

30euro max. pm
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.