Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: i7Pro
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/15/2017, 20:08
Replies: 338
Views: 40,373
Posted By i7Pro
change limite ip for 2

change limite ip for 2
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/14/2017, 17:03
Replies: 338
Views: 40,373
Posted By i7Pro
+1 ! it would be very good to exp in this...

+1 !
it would be very good to exp in this number, so that new players have an added incentive to follow the first players lvl 90!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/05/2017, 17:35
Replies: 291
Views: 100,696
Posted By i7Pro
Always remember that, register, User creates an...

Always remember that, register, User creates an error. Please try again.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/05/2017, 17:00
Replies: 291
Views: 100,696
Posted By i7Pro
I can not create account on the site can you help...

I can not create account on the site can you help me?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/16/2017, 03:33
Replies: 1,691
Views: 140,701
Posted By i7Pro
IGN: Corsair , amazing server

IGN: Corsair , amazing server
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/17/2016, 19:19
Replies: 2,436
Views: 222,790
Posted By i7Pro
+1 !

+1 !
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/26/2016, 17:13
Replies: 253
Views: 17,985
Posted By i7Pro
waiting :D

waiting :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/26/2016, 14:03
Replies: 253
Views: 17,985
Posted By i7Pro
What is the country the server is on? I'm from...

What is the country the server is on? I'm from Latin America and I need to know the right time.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/26/2016, 13:12
Replies: 253
Views: 17,985
Posted By i7Pro
beta?

beta?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/26/2016, 12:35
Replies: 358
Views: 26,843
Posted By i7Pro
Remove this captcha, me and my friends are not...

Remove this captcha, me and my friends are not able to enter the server !

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/07/2016, 07:00
Replies: 2,384
Views: 180,518
Posted By i7Pro
by not I log into my account whenever I select...

by not I log into my account whenever I select the character and try to log in DC
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2015, 15:27
Replies: 1,249
Views: 69,662
Posted By i7Pro
SMS payment? I no have cardInternational .. Thanks

SMS payment? I no have cardInternational .. Thanks
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/18/2015, 14:33
Replies: 1,249
Views: 69,662
Posted By i7Pro
Academy HonorBuffs fakechars graduation disabled?

Academy HonorBuffs fakechars graduation disabled?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/05/2014, 23:17
Replies: 9
Views: 1,050
Posted By i7Pro
how exp ?

how exp ?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/03/2012, 16:42
Replies: 76
Views: 15,306
Posted By i7Pro
I need the other files too ^_^

I need the other files too ^_^
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/03/2012, 16:08
Replies: 76
Views: 15,306
Posted By i7Pro
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 05/03/2012, 02:15
Replies: 76
Views: 15,306
Posted By i7Pro
to upload the files on another link? Because I...

to upload the files on another link? Because I can not download with this link^^

MediaFire, multiupload..

Thanks

Please Reupload ^^
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/24/2012, 15:02
Replies: 175
Views: 12,588
Posted By i7Pro
Best server , in 2 days open have 40+ Online ...

Best server , in 2 days open have 40+ Online


ECSRO BACK <3
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/21/2012, 14:19
Replies: 175
Views: 12,588
Posted By i7Pro
GM add beginning grappet 3days :)

GM add beginning grappet 3days :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/21/2012, 04:06
Replies: 175
Views: 12,588
Posted By i7Pro
server appears to be organized and have a future...

server appears to be organized and have a future ! (:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2012, 23:57
Replies: 72
Views: 4,004
Posted By i7Pro
Server Online?

Server Online?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/26/2012, 16:13
Replies: 132
Views: 13,178
Posted By i7Pro
>.<

>.<
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/09/2012, 14:00
Replies: 132
Views: 13,178
Posted By i7Pro
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*------------------------------------*
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/08/2012, 21:43
Replies: 132
Views: 13,178
Posted By i7Pro
we'll cap 80 or 90 ^ ^ style ECSRO

we'll cap 80 or 90 ^ ^

style ECSRO
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/08/2012, 07:32
Replies: 132
Views: 13,178
Posted By i7Pro
roiter67 srovicio is right and the best resellers...

roiter67 srovicio is right and the best resellers of silks here in Brazil!
the people here would go crazy with a server cap 80 or 90 MHTC

and we all were going to spend money buying silk on your...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.