Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Hargen
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/24/2012, 10:00
Replies: 3
Views: 666
Posted By Hargen
GM is very slacking in restoring but I think at...

GM is very slacking in restoring but I think at least he is able to trace down and ban a few accounts.
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/22/2012, 08:03
Replies: 3
Views: 666
Posted By Hargen
Warning: AoMycenae

Bought an account off me and claimed to use Moneygram as a method of transfer. Will also attempt to use a "neutral" a middleman who is a related party.

Took all the items and all gears and the...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 04/21/2012, 14:44
Replies: 1
Views: 428
Posted By Hargen
pmed you

pmed you
Forum: Atlantica Online 04/01/2012, 12:51
Replies: 2
Views: 793
Posted By Hargen
Possible dispute with another member - need comments

Okay here is what happened.

I agree to sell the account to another player, and he proposed to use a middleman which I agreed. The buyer then found a middleman and asked me to give him the account...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/25/2012, 22:30
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Hargen
bump - still selling the account however gold is...

bump - still selling the account however gold is now down to 20b

looking for $750 usd or ono for the account or $3/b for the gold
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 03/24/2012, 14:57
Replies: 4
Views: 3,233
Posted By Hargen
I think from other trading posts you can't charge...

I think from other trading posts you can't charge too much for the time and effort spent because the theory goes you didn't level up the account just to sell it, instead it is just a byproduct of you...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/23/2012, 08:16
Replies: 7
Views: 890
Posted By Hargen
pmed you about an account on Silkyon

pmed you about an account on Silkyon
Forum: Trading 03/21/2012, 21:58
Replies: 1
Views: 328
Posted By Hargen
bump - still selling

bump - still selling
Forum: Trading 03/19/2012, 21:26
Replies: 1
Views: 328
Posted By Hargen
S>IRO Ymir Gold

Selling at $100/b

I have around 2b in stock (havent played for almost one year)
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/11/2012, 08:45
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Hargen
down to 40b in gold - $3/b

down to 40b in gold - $3/b
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/07/2012, 20:47
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Hargen
Just to make clear to everyone who sent me pm,...

Just to make clear to everyone who sent me pm, price is $3/b flat rate, and if you are interested in the account it is up for sale for $1k
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/06/2012, 21:05
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Hargen
Well first time doing this so not sure what the...

Well first time doing this so not sure what the rules are

Anyway in that case i'll sell gold only at $3/b
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/06/2012, 12:42
Replies: 7
Views: 958
Posted By Hargen
S>Silkyon 142 account with 300b in gold/items

Due to work commitment I want to sell my entire account but I am also willing to sell gold / item instead. I havent logged in the accont for over a month now

Account:

Staff main 142
28 other...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.