Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cruel King
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2012, 16:56
Replies: 8
Views: 542
Posted By Cruel King
Add me on skype i got an offer for you...

Add me on skype i got an offer for you skype:imp0ssible1sn0th1ng
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2012, 16:54
Replies: 12
Views: 938
Posted By Cruel King
Pm me your skype

Pm me your skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/08/2012, 13:33
Replies: 11
Views: 723
Posted By Cruel King
I got an offer for you add me on...

I got an offer for you add me on skype:imp0ssible1sn0th1ng or pm me yours ^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2012, 21:26
Replies: 0
Views: 371
Posted By Cruel King
WTS LOL 30lvl 1700+ elo

Hello i wan't to buy account with minimal elo -1700+
I would pay thru paypal/psc
Also it might have any skins/champions left
PM ME!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2012, 21:02
Replies: 0
Views: 356
Posted By Cruel King
WTS LOL 30lvl 1700+ elo

Hello i wan't to buy account with minimal elo -1700+
I would pay thru paypal/psc
Also it might have any skins/champions left
PM ME!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/07/2012, 20:38
Replies: 8
Views: 1,110
Posted By Cruel King
I am interested in buying your acc add me on...

I am interested in buying your acc add me on skype:imp0ssible1sn0th1ng
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.