Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: smileyfac3
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 03/23/2015, 18:46
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
Finally got the updated version and acces to the...

Finally got the updated version and acces to the auto update it took a while but it was worth it since this hack is awesome as always! :)
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 03/19/2015, 13:38
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
Juazey could you please respond on skype?

Juazey could you please respond on skype?
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 03/18/2015, 11:42
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
Juazey could you please respond on skype? I...

Juazey could you please respond on skype? I haven't been able to contact you since february and I have no idea where to get the new updates..
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 02/18/2015, 15:46
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
I find the respond time extreamly slow.. When he...

I find the respond time extreamly slow.. When he posts that he has an and you write to him on skype it takes him days to respond..
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 02/17/2015, 21:32
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
I have been using it for a while, I guess it is...

I have been using it for a while, I guess it is Undetected but if you get reported you might just get banned.
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 02/15/2015, 21:43
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
He is verry slow at responding at skype but he...

He is verry slow at responding at skype but he gave me the updated version after a few hours of waiting.
Forum: H1Z1 Trading 02/15/2015, 00:13
Replies: 1,106
Views: 141,189
Posted By smileyfac3
I have the same problem..

I have the same problem..
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2013, 18:37
Replies: 0
Views: 235
Posted By smileyfac3
Steam account for LVL 30 League of legends account EU NE

Hell i want to trade my steam account for a lvl 30 account on EU NE

Games on steam account:
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta
The Binding of Isaac
Call of duty 4:...
Forum: Steam Trading 06/01/2013, 17:56
Replies: 1
Views: 167
Posted By smileyfac3
Steam account for LVL 30 League of legends account EU NE

Hell i want to trade my steam account for a lvl 30 account on EU NE

Games on steam account:
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta
The Binding of Isaac
Call of duty 4:...
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/16/2012, 11:36
Replies: 9
Views: 1,291
Posted By smileyfac3
Should i inject or something? and where do i find...

Should i inject or something? and where do i find patcher_cf2.exe
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/10/2012, 20:46
Replies: 42
Views: 4,266
Posted By smileyfac3
Bro could you Ad a Walk in air hack?

Bro could you Ad a Walk in air hack?
Forum: CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/29/2012, 15:26
Replies: 53
Views: 12,825
Posted By smileyfac3
is it auto on when i start the game or do i have...

is it auto on when i start the game or do i have to injekt with my CF injector??
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.