Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bloodgnome
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/25/2007, 10:48
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By bloodgnome
If HP drops to a certain point would be...

If HP drops to a certain point would be unbelievable cool, but even after X Seconds or Minutes would be great.

Belt dosn't matter...I would put it anywhere f1-f4 :D.

And (sadly) I don't have a...
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/23/2007, 12:01
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By bloodgnome
I tried the GCHelper. It worked kinda only one...

I tried the GCHelper. It worked kinda only one time. Then bot/helper stop.

It would be cool if you could do so. I hate to buy millions of hp potions while having like more mana then hp ;).
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/22/2007, 22:30
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By bloodgnome
Hi Guys, is there any additional helper-tool...

Hi Guys,

is there any additional helper-tool I could use to have self breath heal casted on myself after X seconds ?

I tried the nubot helper but it dosn't work with the healing :(

Any help...
Forum: 9Dragons 02/18/2007, 23:26
Replies: 116
Views: 81,837
Posted By bloodgnome
Thanks. Does anyone know a bot for 9 Dragons...

Thanks.

Does anyone know a bot for 9 Dragons ? Its seems that there is at least one but I can't find anything.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.