Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: moonson
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 06/01/2016, 13:28
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
Hey again! I think the bot runs fine vs beginner...

Hey again! I think the bot runs fine vs beginner ai and is able to farm at that level! To me it seems like it stays a bit too long near enemy towers as it gets hit by it sometimes. I think you have...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/31/2016, 22:10
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
Hello again! This version seems to be working,...

Hello again! This version seems to be working, the gamemanager is starting. Hopefully more people can give you feedback about how your bot runs if more people can get it started now!
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/31/2016, 11:27
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
Now it seems to think that I run the game in full...

Now it seems to think that I run the game in full screen, but Im running it windowed and not minimized just as before:

31-05-2016 11:25:59.695 (Window) DEBUG OS Version: Win8 | Win8.1
31-05-2016...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/30/2016, 21:43
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
I think its the windows 10 default

I think its the windows 10 default
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/30/2016, 20:51
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
Hey! Tested with windows 10: 30-05-2016...

Hey! Tested with windows 10:
30-05-2016 20:48:07.816 (Window) DEBUG OS Version: Win8 | Win8.1
30-05-2016 20:48:07.851 (Window) DEBUG OS Packed: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
30-05-2016...
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 05/30/2016, 15:09
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By moonson
Hey! I would like to try this but I dont think...

Hey!
I would like to try this but I dont think you can change border size in Windows 10?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/11/2014, 20:45
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
Who is gonna want a level booster..?

Who is gonna want a level booster..?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/11/2014, 17:37
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
It says "the current version is currently...

It says "the current version is currently unavailable, sorry" when I run it
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/24/2014, 19:08
Replies: 412
Views: 100,712
Posted By moonson
This might be a silly question..but how do you...

This might be a silly question..but how do you know how to use the assemblies you choose? I cant see any guides for them, what they do etc?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2014, 19:15
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
Upgrading the framework did not help. Does anyone...

Upgrading the framework did not help. Does anyone else have any idea? Would be much aprpeciated
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/10/2014, 15:44
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
I get some kind of "exception activation error"...

I get some kind of "exception activation error" when i run this version.
Does anyone have any idea what could cause this (previous versions worked fine):

"unhandled exception
Type:...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 12:28
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
Can you somehow get this script to attack minions?

Can you somehow get this script to attack minions?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 12:11
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
Hey, thanks for the support! But I dont think...

Hey, thanks for the support!
But I dont think its my computer, i run an i5-4670 with 8 gb ram. It could handle like 10-14 fulcrum without any issues, however i get various issues with this program...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/28/2014, 11:38
Replies: 594
Views: 142,020
Posted By moonson
@Monsoon: It should be using skills. Have you...

@Monsoon: It should be using skills. Have you downloaded the most recent version of it?[/QUOTE]

I downloaded the one under "latest version" in this thread, however it says that it hasnt been...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2014, 23:38
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
№ɫᴇᴇբץ: You seem to know a lot about this. You...

№ɫᴇᴇբץ: You seem to know a lot about this. You have any idea what could cause an account to get "not ready to join a game". At least 1 bot get that like ever 2nd game, then the program stops and you...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2014, 17:20
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
Try to copy/paste the script instead of just...

Try to copy/paste the script instead of just downloading the whole script
But the script is really bad, doesnt even attack minions
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2014, 16:02
Replies: 594
Views: 142,020
Posted By moonson
Can this actually be used? I mean it gets like...

Can this actually be used? I mean it gets like 0-5 very game, doesnt buy items, doesnt use skills etc etc. Its extremely obvious that its a bot, doesnt iget reported every single game it plays?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2014, 15:56
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
I get "not ready to join game" on some acocunt...

I get "not ready to join game" on some acocunt like every 2nd game, after that it just stops and wont do anything and you have to manually restart it or it says "sessions marked for restart" but it...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/27/2014, 14:13
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
Doesnt work very well, often says that some...

Doesnt work very well, often says that some account is not "ready to join a game" or that some account fails to login, just to be able to login after you restart the program. I get "not ready to join...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/26/2014, 12:30
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
But how can you use this if it doesnt attack...

But how can you use this if it doesnt attack minions? Its very very obvious that its a bot if it stays at 0 minion kills all game..?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 23:01
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
Maufeat: Is this bot with the custom script not...

Maufeat: Is this bot with the custom script not supposed to attack minions? It looks very weird when you have 0 minion kills whole game..it works fine except for minion attacks, itmoves, attacks...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 21:03
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
Seems to be working now, using skills, moves,...

Seems to be working now, using skills, moves, attack champions
But It seem to refuse to attack minions, is it supposed to be like this? It looks very weird when you have 0 minion kills all game..
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 15:26
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
Oh, thanks that did it!

Oh, thanks that did it!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 15:23
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,091
Posted By moonson
Youre using the iaram.lua and nothing more? I...

Youre using the iaram.lua and nothing more?
I am too but the bot just stays afk
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/25/2014, 14:42
Replies: 1,383
Views: 186,958
Posted By moonson
just a black window when i start the exe, no text...

just a black window when i start the exe, no text or anything. could run fulcrum just fine earlier
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.