Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Schwarzgert
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/28/2012, 16:13
Replies: 478
Views: 44,243
Posted By Schwarzgert
It says the license server is being updated, what...

It says the license server is being updated, what must i do?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/25/2012, 18:26
Replies: 478
Views: 44,243
Posted By Schwarzgert
You must update your UID too.

You must update your UID too.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/24/2012, 17:18
Replies: 18
Views: 1,781
Posted By Schwarzgert
I using iBot and it works without problems. I...

I using iBot and it works without problems. I dont think i'll get ban.

Sorry for very bad English, thanks. :3
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/24/2012, 17:15
Replies: 478
Views: 44,243
Posted By Schwarzgert
Need i update my serial license? I have old...

Need i update my serial license?

I have old serial and it working.
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/24/2012, 16:06
Replies: 478
Views: 44,243
Posted By Schwarzgert
Sorry, we don't need new license its working. ...

Sorry, we don't need new license its working.

Thanks friend, you are best !!111oneone!!
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.