Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AngelaK
Forum: S4 League 09/22/2012, 08:17
Replies: 4
Views: 2,416
Posted By AngelaK
I know it, you are here for heelping or what ? ...

I know it, you are here for heelping or what ?
I don't want to change them, but change what
they have in :

<capsule_info effect_key_1="CAPSULE_WEAPON_FORCEPACK" effect_key_2="CAPSULE_COUPON_2"...
Forum: S4 League 09/21/2012, 22:19
Replies: 4
Views: 2,416
Posted By AngelaK
Capsules ID

Please, could somoene give me the capsules
ID (4020001,4020002...) with the name like
there was in an old post wich has been deleted.
Thanks for everyone
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2012, 22:25
Replies: 8
Views: 1,295
Posted By AngelaK
Not the price ^^ the chance you can get a FP in...

Not the price ^^ the chance you can get
a FP in it, I think it's in your x7 files
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2012, 18:03
Replies: 8
Views: 1,295
Posted By AngelaK
i don't think it's serverside, that's why I ask...

i don't think it's serverside, that's why I ask it -_-
Forum: S4 League 09/08/2012, 17:53
Replies: 8
Views: 1,295
Posted By AngelaK
Can we increase Capsules chances ?

Hello epvpers,

I'm here to ask you if we could do a hack to make FP being more
easy to have when we buy I's and G's capsules.

I think we could do it modifying an x7 file 'cause the event team...
Forum: S4 League 08/31/2012, 14:12
Replies: 1
Views: 637
Posted By AngelaK
I'll give it to you (I'm uploading'em) but could...

I'll give it to you (I'm uploading'em) but could you give me a KSSN or 2 ?
Thx ^^
Forum: S4 League 06/15/2012, 15:39
Replies: 19
Views: 1,591
Posted By AngelaK
Hello, I miss one file called "x7load.ini" wich...

Hello, I miss one file called "x7load.ini"
wich we see in the explaining video .
And I'm asking if you could upload it please .
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/15/2012, 11:18
Replies: 738
Views: 72,174
Posted By AngelaK
Please I don't avec x7Load.ini, how to get it...

Please I don't avec x7Load.ini, how to
get it beceause I can't import my edited files .
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.