Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: remi87
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/12/2017, 23:40
Replies: 1
Views: 230
Posted By remi87
bumping!

bumping!
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/08/2017, 00:39
Replies: 0
Views: 179
Posted By remi87
Buying CRUEL GLADIATOR RANK 1 ARENA BOOSTING SERVICE (NA)

Greetings Elitepvpers,


Looking to purchase boosting service. I want rank 1 Cruel Gladiator on one of my characters. If you are offering this service, please PM me with your price. Only contact...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 06/08/2017, 00:37
Replies: 1
Views: 230
Posted By remi87
Rank 1 GLADIATOR ROGUE, HUNTER OR DEMON HUNTER [NA]

Greetings Elitepvpers,


I'm looking to purchase a Rank 1 Gladiator Rogue, Hunter, or Demon Hunter of any season for NA servers. I'm from epic npc.com but can't find an account there that I like,...
Forum: Black Desert 10/24/2016, 07:02
Replies: 55
Views: 23,541
Posted By remi87
Great review Seskahin, I bought the bot. I also...

Great review Seskahin, I bought the bot. I also sent you a PM, I wanted to ask you something Seskahin , thanks
Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading 09/09/2016, 01:52
Replies: 0
Views: 1,254
Posted By remi87
Epic Two 3 PvP Title Acct Assassin and Shadow+Rare Mounts, Items, x10 65s

Greetings Elitepvpers,



Looking to sell a decked out account with the rarest and hardest to get titles in the game. You get a top 3 title by being the highest rank in PvP for each season. These...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/23/2016, 13:54
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
bumping

bumping
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/21/2016, 02:10
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
bump

bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/19/2016, 15:19
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
Bumping this up!

Bumping this up!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/19/2016, 15:18
Replies: 11
Views: 2,169
Posted By remi87
Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/03/2016, 22:11
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
Still looking!

Still looking!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/03/2016, 22:11
Replies: 2
Views: 351
Posted By remi87
Bumping this up!

Bumping this up!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/03/2016, 22:11
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By remi87
bumping his up!

bumping his up!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/02/2016, 21:38
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By remi87
bump!

bump!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/02/2016, 00:44
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
bumping this up

bumping this up
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/02/2016, 00:43
Replies: 2
Views: 351
Posted By remi87
Bumping this up Bump!

Bumping this up

Bump!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/02/2016, 00:42
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By remi87
Bumping this up!

Bumping this up!
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/01/2016, 23:00
Replies: 6,100
Views: 522,923
Posted By remi87
[Edited]

[Edited]
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/31/2016, 02:48
Replies: 5
Views: 817
Posted By remi87
Thumbs up PvP FOCUSED ACCOUNT WITH PvP LEGENDARY BACKPIECE, PvP TITLES

Hello Elitepvpers,




I'm looking for a PvP focused account with rare PvP titles (Primordial Legend, Exalted Legend, Illustrious Legend etc..) with the legendary back piece The Ascension. If...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/31/2016, 02:41
Replies: 3
Views: 516
Posted By remi87
Thumbs up Want TO BUY AD INFINITUM & 2ND GEN LENGEDARY WEAPON GRINDING

Hello Elitepvpers

I'm looking to purchase services to get the PvE Ad Infinitum legendary back piece, and also the 2nd generation legendary weapons the Chuka and Champawat shortbow and the HOPE...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/31/2016, 02:40
Replies: 2
Views: 351
Posted By remi87
Want TO BUY SPVP BOOSTING FOR LEGENDARY RANK AND THE ASCENSION

Hello elitepvpers


I'm looking for spvp boosting for the legendary pvp title and the legendary back piece The Ascension. I'll provide the gold needed to craft The Ascension. I will let you login...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/31/2016, 02:33
Replies: 5
Views: 449
Posted By remi87
Xerrex, I sent you a PM. Thanks

Xerrex, I sent you a PM. Thanks
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 11/20/2014, 02:50
Replies: 0
Views: 569
Posted By remi87
Cool Paragon 1000 ACCOUNT. ONE OF A KIND EPIC GODLY ACCOUNT EU.

Hello Elitepvpers,


My original thread can be found here along with my rep: WTS Paragon 1000 ACCOUNT. ONE OF A KIND EPIC GODLY ACCOUNT EU. I'M REPPED. ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


I'm...
Forum: Diablo 2 Trading 10/16/2014, 01:25
Replies: 1,780
Views: 173,640
Posted By remi87
wtb D2 + D2 LoD cd keys. PM me your skype if you...

wtb D2 + D2 LoD cd keys. PM me your skype if you have unused, unmuted and unbanned keys, thanks
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 10/06/2014, 14:04
Replies: 0
Views: 391
Posted By remi87
Top PARAGON 840+ DH. GODLY GEAR. HIGH RANKED LEADERBOARDS (EU)

Hello Elitepvpers,


I'm selling the TOP DH for sale anywhere. It's on EU and Paragon 840+ DH with several alts. It has the best gear for all builds (The new lighting build, Cold, Fire etc...)....
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/06/2014, 21:54
Replies: 4
Views: 501
Posted By remi87
Bumping this!

Bumping this!
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.