Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: accussed22
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/27/2025, 14:57
Replies: 302
Views: 17,701
Posted By accussed22
Hoping for a fun time IGN: ALiAS

Hoping for a fun time

IGN: ALiAS
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/26/2024, 00:03
Replies: 329
Views: 32,729
Posted By accussed22
It is a good server, I will play for a while. Not...

It is a good server, I will play for a while. Not the most populated server, but it has a considerable population.
IGN: ALiAS
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/13/2024, 01:36
Replies: 905
Views: 156,427
Posted By accussed22
Promising server, I will try at 19th. IGN:...

Promising server, I will try at 19th.

IGN: ALiAS
Forum: Trading 04/06/2021, 10:55
Replies: 0
Views: 302
Posted By accussed22
Conqueror's Blade | Silver | EU2

Selling Conqueror's Blade Silver

I cover the market commission of 10%

Price List:


100k = 6€ Sicania (EU2) (For Turkey 50 TL)
1m = 50€ Sicania (EU2) (For Turkey 400 TL)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/08/2020, 18:13
Replies: 510
Views: 54,921
Posted By accussed22
EPINEPVPa@728!x ign: AccUssEd

EPINEPVPa@728!x

ign: AccUssEd
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/07/2020, 11:27
Replies: 510
Views: 54,921
Posted By accussed22
signature event IGN: AccUssEd

signature event

IGN: AccUssEd
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/06/2017, 10:51
Replies: 59
Views: 7,473
Posted By accussed22
I can't open game when I open launcher it tries...

I can't open game when I open launcher it tries to update and gives these errors:

- Failed to load GFXFileManager.dll

- Failed to write updated version
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/04/2017, 20:39
Replies: 170
Views: 14,675
Posted By accussed22
No cursed heart quest? I can't find.

No cursed heart quest? I can't find.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/01/2017, 23:54
Replies: 59
Views: 7,473
Posted By accussed22
You got me at no silk scrools/academy disabled/...

You got me at no silk scrools/academy disabled/ IM items are not tradeable/ magic pop disabled. These features are really good imo so please don't change.

Also I would suggest these below;
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/11/2016, 19:09
Replies: 2,436
Views: 223,258
Posted By accussed22
I have reported several possible gold bots via...

I have reported several possible gold bots via Facebook page. 24 hours passed and my report is not even read yet. Should we take this as Gold bot is legal here? If not please take some action....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/09/2016, 22:37
Replies: 1,794
Views: 136,271
Posted By accussed22
http://image.prntscr.com/image/f19f7bb89bcc4f32ae4...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

:mad:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/09/2016, 02:17
Replies: 1,794
Views: 136,271
Posted By accussed22
Oh Understand thanks.

Oh Understand thanks.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/09/2016, 01:41
Replies: 1,794
Views: 136,271
Posted By accussed22
I did what you said, It is same. Client...

I did what you said, It is same. Client disconnects me because PC blocked.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/09/2016, 00:46
Replies: 1,794
Views: 136,271
Posted By accussed22
I don't see anything like confirm access. I only...

I don't see anything like confirm access. I only verified e-mail adress where to give access?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/06/2016, 09:31
Replies: 1,794
Views: 136,271
Posted By accussed22
Any skill changes has made in masteries?

Any skill changes has made in masteries?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/14/2016, 21:19
Replies: 92
Views: 7,028
Posted By accussed22
it gives only weapon sun until 8 dg? Or auto...

it gives only weapon sun until 8 dg? Or auto equipment is active? Where do you get 8dg suns? FGW and drop?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/07/2016, 12:06
Replies: 1,626
Views: 126,119
Posted By accussed22
[QUOTE=oprey;35418010]You do not have to pay 200...

[QUOTE=oprey;35418010]You do not have to pay 200 silks for the page 2, only for the third page. You can do the beginner quest to unlock the second page. Thank you for the suggestions.


Yeah 10...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/05/2016, 16:48
Replies: 1,626
Views: 126,119
Posted By accussed22
Can we play with the old amethyst silkroad files?...

Can we play with the old amethyst silkroad files? Will it just update or not?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/27/2015, 22:33
Replies: 14
Views: 1,679
Posted By accussed22
EXP / SP rate is not written? Also 90 level...

EXP / SP rate is not written?
Also 90 level suns seems OP on 90 cap, don'T you think the same way?

edit: IP limit?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2015, 15:50
Replies: 1,249
Views: 69,808
Posted By accussed22
Can it be, your AV can't detect it ? :p

Can it be, your AV can't detect it ? :p
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2015, 15:40
Replies: 1,249
Views: 69,808
Posted By accussed22
http://puu.sh/gE5x9/6e6fd8e7c0.png Fake?...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Fake? Trojan...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/15/2015, 19:01
Replies: 120
Views: 8,567
Posted By accussed22
He actually says all IPs outside of Turkey are no...

He actually says all IPs outside of Turkey are no longer be able to connect to the server. So good luck. I'm sorry that another bastard from Turkey disappointed you
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/05/2015, 13:13
Replies: 1,375
Views: 82,116
Posted By accussed22
Looks like promising, I will be in :). Isn't...

Looks like promising, I will be in :).
Isn't there any other way to obtain gold and silver coins rather than buying them from NPC ?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/03/2015, 19:29
Replies: 9
Views: 1,106
Posted By accussed22
Rates are maximum x5 not x50, false advertising...

Rates are maximum x5 not x50, false advertising...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 09/19/2013, 21:01
Replies: 76
Views: 25,444
Posted By accussed22
Es ist eine billige chinesische Abklatsch wie...

Es ist eine billige chinesische Abklatsch wie adodas Schuhe
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.