Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ChessieN
Forum: Trading 07/11/2012, 12:38
Replies: 0
Views: 244
Posted By ChessieN
Trading my HoN Legacy accoun(good stats) for an verified Itunes account.

Hey, I just bought an iphone and I need an itunes ID/account badly, that way I can download free apps on my iphone.
It doesn't have to be attached to any credit card or whatever, you can delete that...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 07/11/2012, 12:37
Replies: 1
Views: 512
Posted By ChessieN
Trading my HoN Legacy accoun(good stats) for an verified Itunes account.

Hey, I just bought an iphone and I need an itunes ID/account badly, that way I can download free apps on my iphone.
It doesn't have to be attached to any credit card or whatever, you can delete that...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 03/16/2012, 14:13
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
Yes, you have all heroes.. It's LEgacy.

Yes, you have all heroes.. It's LEgacy.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 03/10/2012, 16:19
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
nomsayn

nomsayn
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 03/06/2012, 16:25
Replies: 4
Views: 953
Posted By ChessieN
Add me on skype. I pmd it.

Add me on skype. I pmd it.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 03/05/2012, 18:56
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
What is the other guy talking about, and the guy...

What is the other guy talking about, and the guy above me we'll talk about it. Add me on skype.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 03/02/2012, 16:53
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
mhm

mhm
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/29/2012, 23:21
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
paypal.

paypal.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/28/2012, 07:37
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
Bump

Bump
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 02/27/2012, 20:42
Replies: 1
Views: 377
Posted By ChessieN
bump

bump
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/27/2012, 17:53
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
Price lowered to 20!

Price lowered to 20!
Forum: Allods 02/26/2012, 20:03
Replies: 1
Views: 723
Posted By ChessieN
I bought this account from him.

I bought this account from him.
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/25/2012, 17:46
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
25 Any takers for 20-25?

25

Any takers for 20-25?
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/22/2012, 09:17
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
bomp

bomp
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/21/2012, 03:40
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
bomp

bomp
Forum: Trading 02/21/2012, 03:39
Replies: 2
Views: 371
Posted By ChessieN
bump

bump
Forum: Trading 02/19/2012, 14:17
Replies: 2
Views: 371
Posted By ChessieN
It's like Moneybookers and paypal, it works...

It's like Moneybookers and paypal, it works exactly the same.
Interested?

Bomp.
Forum: Trading 02/19/2012, 14:13
Replies: 2
Views: 371
Posted By ChessieN
I give 65€ Alertpay for 50€ PSC/Paypal.

I'm willing to go first if the member is trusted, if not I'll be happy to use middleman. Gogogo!
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/19/2012, 14:01
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
I've had 2 pms without offers. Can you offer?

I've had 2 pms without offers. Can you offer?
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 02/18/2012, 21:41
Replies: 20
Views: 1,723
Posted By ChessieN
Selling Unused Legacy Hon Account.

Basically Fresh account with no games played, no stats.
Although it has some alt avatars and the new hero Draconis.
Pm me for offer.
Forum: Steam Trading 02/13/2012, 18:39
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By ChessieN
push.

push.
Forum: Steam Trading 02/11/2012, 18:07
Replies: 2
Views: 510
Posted By ChessieN
Selling a Gamer's Dream Steam Account, highest bid wins.

The account has currently having 195 games in total.
I am the original owner of this account
Quitting Steam because I don't have time for it anymore.

Buyer would receive all information,security...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 01/31/2012, 21:35
Replies: 1
Views: 377
Posted By ChessieN
Selling my Diablo 3 Beta Account.

Hey I don't have any time for this game anymore, so I decided to sell my Diablo 3 Beta Account.
I come from another forum, on the other forum the current offer is 50$
I know I'm pretty new on this...
Forum: Heroes of Newerth 01/30/2012, 20:29
Replies: 1
Views: 617
Posted By ChessieN
Selling Good Legacy HoN Account, CHEAP!

Selling a HoN account 1665 mmr with 3.03 kd with 2 sub accounts with 2.5kd (1 Main and 2 subs), They don't have many games played at all.
Around 35 alt avatars 2 announcers including the Badass...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.