Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: obsydiun
Forum: Aion Trading 02/02/2012, 18:16
Replies: 1
Views: 522
Posted By obsydiun
loool traded with kaoz now selling it :D

loool traded with kaoz now selling it :D
Forum: Aion Trading 01/30/2012, 22:37
Replies: 1
Views: 892
Posted By obsydiun
Link to uk.aiononline profile please?

Link to uk.aiononline profile please?
Forum: Aion Trading 01/30/2012, 19:18
Replies: 0
Views: 313
Posted By obsydiun
WTB 50 ELYOS GLADI/TEMPLAR

preferably on perento, I want to buy it asap, so hopefully someone reads this tonight, can do it via paypal or direct bank transfer if you live in the UK

doesn't matter about the gear, I'll gear...
Forum: Aion Trading 01/30/2012, 18:48
Replies: 2
Views: 422
Posted By obsydiun
What's the name of the character?

What's the name of the character?
Forum: Aion Trading 01/29/2012, 21:32
Replies: 6
Views: 596
Posted By obsydiun
I'll buy it, get in contact asap

I'll buy it, get in contact asap
Forum: Aion Trading 01/29/2012, 21:07
Replies: 5
Views: 1,003
Posted By obsydiun
I'm interested!

I'm interested!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.