Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: igi0n
Forum: Lin2 Private Server 06/27/2009, 17:26
Replies: 113
Views: 57,240
Posted By igi0n
Hello guys. I followed the guide 3 times (It...

Hello guys.
I followed the guide 3 times (It went wrong every thing) but after the third try it worked :D
I opened up the login.bat and the game.bat and they dont give any errors or so but if i go...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.