Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 193
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iamdss
Forum: Last Chaos 06/21/2018, 01:03
Replies: 1
Views: 1,007
Posted By iamdss
Sure. Just take a look at this forum.

Sure. Just take a look at this forum.
Forum: Last Chaos 06/21/2018, 00:52
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Sure. Message me in Skype.

Sure. Message me in Skype.
Forum: Last Chaos 04/15/2018, 21:08
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
It's supported, but you have to ask me for...

It's supported, but you have to ask me for updated exe. You're welcome in Skype.
Forum: Last Chaos 04/04/2018, 23:59
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Greetings! The SecretDesire and the Brasil...

Greetings!

The SecretDesire and the Brasil LC servers are now supported as well.
Forum: Last Chaos 03/03/2018, 16:43
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Gamigo fixed this bug. So no, it does not work...

Gamigo fixed this bug. So no, it does not work any more.



Oh, this is a such interesting thing to talk about. If you use any speed hacks, you will be detected by the server and you are always...
Forum: Last Chaos 01/29/2018, 18:53
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
I'm sorry, my friends. I was entering treatment...

I'm sorry, my friends. I was entering treatment in a hospital for 3 times during the year so I was not be able to use my laptop. Now I got back to home. All hack users charged a fair price for lost...
Forum: Last Chaos 08/06/2017, 16:07
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Now I'm working on auto sell feature. Then I will...

Now I'm working on auto sell feature. Then I will take a look what I can do with combo.
Forum: Last Chaos 07/06/2017, 22:02
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Added support for Xanthus game client.

Added support for Xanthus game client.
Forum: Coding Releases 06/02/2017, 10:46
Replies: 1
Views: 1,347
Posted By iamdss
VAC is bullshit, correct? XD Good job!

VAC is bullshit, correct? XD Good job!
Forum: Last Chaos 05/27/2017, 19:49
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Kek

Kek
Forum: Last Chaos 05/17/2017, 18:09
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Tnx. I accept PayPal only/.

Tnx. I accept PayPal only/.
Forum: Last Chaos 04/30/2017, 17:32
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Works. Add me in Skype. By the way, last...

Works. Add me in Skype.

By the way, last days Skype has some troubles with messaging. If you can not converse with me in Skype, try to add me in Tox (see "contact me" section in my forum...
Forum: Last Chaos 04/05/2017, 02:37
Replies: 3
Views: 1,462
Posted By iamdss
How much would you pay? ;)

How much would you pay? ;)
Forum: Last Chaos 03/22/2017, 23:26
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Exactly as you said. I provide the support only...

Exactly as you said. I provide the support only using Skype. So deel free to add me in Skype.
Forum: Last Chaos 02/23/2017, 02:42
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
yes, it works.

yes, it works.
Forum: Last Chaos 02/09/2017, 23:02
Replies: 12
Views: 2,449
Posted By iamdss
If they will rework the server by adding...

If they will rework the server by adding server-side checks (smth like Valve's source prediction/interpolation/lag compensating system), no one can hack it =) the point is only are they enought...
Forum: Last Chaos 02/09/2017, 03:35
Replies: 12
Views: 2,449
Posted By iamdss
Not for me (I don't know if I should be cheerful...

Not for me (I don't know if I should be cheerful and put here the happy smile or I will suffer the punishment for my sins =) In any case, as the people say in my country - "похуй, пляшем!" that means...
Forum: Last Chaos 02/07/2017, 20:50
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Why?

Why?
Forum: Last Chaos 02/07/2017, 03:11
Replies: 32
Views: 3,705
Posted By iamdss
Nice thread! It may not be what you expected, but...

Nice thread! It may not be what you expected, but here are some videos from my personal collection. sorry for (if)off topic. Just love music =)


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Last Chaos 02/07/2017, 02:25
Replies: 12
Views: 2,449
Posted By iamdss
Maybe he wants to use it on non-xtrap server? =)

Maybe he wants to use it on non-xtrap server? =)
Forum: Last Chaos 02/07/2017, 02:22
Replies: 3
Views: 1,438
Posted By iamdss
Why don't use any free CMS? If you're able to...

Why don't use any free CMS? If you're able to start lc server, you'd be able to make some edits/extensions for CMS. And any free CMS (like WordPress, for example) is more stable and reliable than...
Forum: Last Chaos 02/05/2017, 02:10
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Kek =) Will try Added support for Tenacious...

Kek =) Will try

Added support for Tenacious LC.
Forum: Last Chaos 01/27/2017, 20:23
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Refreshed

Refreshed
Forum: Last Chaos 01/26/2017, 23:34
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Terranova & Fly now supported as well

Terranova & Fly now supported as well
Forum: Last Chaos 01/25/2017, 18:52
Replies: 494
Views: 91,943
Posted By iamdss
Updated for gamigo. Ask me in Skype for new...

Updated for gamigo. Ask me in Skype for new version.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 193

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.