Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tipman
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/05/2007, 05:34
Replies: 696
Views: 134,405
Posted By Tipman
I got the bot running. I did your instructions....

I got the bot running. I did your instructions. It will not attack the elf apes on the map. Please help.
Forum: CO2 Bots & Macros 01/04/2007, 19:56
Replies: 153
Views: 27,070
Posted By Tipman
I've had a problem with all programs lately ( not...

I've had a problem with all programs lately ( not much of a know it all ) I save the file onto my computer. Suddenly nothing comes up after that. No folder or anything. Somone want to help me? :)...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.