Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ronney221
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/06/2014, 06:24
Replies: 0
Views: 200
Posted By ronney221
Platinum IV 3v3 team NA

Selling for cheap $10 USD or offer add me on skype if interested (ronney2211)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/11/2014, 04:46
Replies: 48
Views: 2,719
Posted By ronney221
Bought 4 Dragonslayer panth skins! all worked

Bought 4 Dragonslayer panth skins! all worked
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/06/2013, 01:40
Replies: 252
Views: 17,549
Posted By ronney221
I want to buy a PAX sivir for NA server, sent my...

I want to buy a PAX sivir for NA server, sent my skype to you on a pm.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/05/2013, 04:54
Replies: 739
Views: 46,261
Posted By ronney221
I want to buy a pax sivir for NA, added you on...

I want to buy a pax sivir for NA, added you on skype.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/06/2013, 00:42
Replies: 6
Views: 573
Posted By ronney221
2 Muay Thai lee sin codes [NA]

Hi, i'm interested in buying two muay thai lee sin codes for the NA servers leave a post with your skype and the price if you're selling please
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/06/2013, 00:37
Replies: 8
Views: 1,246
Posted By ronney221
sent you a pm for my skype, i want to buy 2 codes...

sent you a pm for my skype, i want to buy 2 codes for NA
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/07/2013, 21:07
Replies: 3
Views: 262
Posted By ronney221
I'll sell you one for $4 my skype is ronney2211

I'll sell you one for $4 my skype is ronney2211
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/07/2013, 03:07
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By ronney221
Are you sure that's your skype? I cant find you.

Are you sure that's your skype? I cant find you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/07/2013, 02:59
Replies: 3
Views: 344
Posted By ronney221
[ALL BUT NA]Arcade Hecarim + Riot Blitzcrank 4$ each

Hey I have 6 of each for Arcade Hecarim and Riot Blitzcrank (12 total), they are codes used on NA servers but nothing else so if anybody is interested (since they expire tomorrow) I will be selling...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2013, 03:53
Replies: 3
Views: 339
Posted By ronney221
I can sell you codes added you on skype

I can sell you codes added you on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2013, 03:39
Replies: 3
Views: 403
Posted By ronney221
Free PAX skins for non NA

Hey everyone, so I went to PAX for 3 days and gathered a lot of skin codes and I've given all of them to my friends already but they're all on NA so these will probably work on other regions.

I...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/19/2013, 20:03
Replies: 21
Views: 2,309
Posted By ronney221
He finished my gold 4 to plat 5 in 5 days was...

He finished my gold 4 to plat 5 in 5 days was REALLY fast he stayed up all night at times to finish my boost recommend this to everyone, he may not have many vouches or trades but to me he's one of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/01/2013, 21:45
Replies: 81
Views: 5,739
Posted By ronney221
Bought full metal rammus, really nice guy went...

Bought full metal rammus, really nice guy went perfect and very fast, within the minute that i sent the money :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/19/2013, 01:01
Replies: 0
Views: 377
Posted By ronney221
Diamond 3s team slot for NA

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a diamond slot (doesn't matter what division) for a 3s team for north american servers leave a post with your skype and how much it will be please or send me a...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/19/2013, 00:04
Replies: 877
Views: 103,921
Posted By ronney221
After about 2 weeks more or less the job was...

After about 2 weeks more or less the job was complete, 10 level 10 referrals and 120 lv 5s and lv 30 took a lot longer then expected but got the job done
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2013, 01:00
Replies: 113
[Selling] Homers SkinStore
Views: 8,834
Posted By ronney221
How much for pax sivir NA?

How much for pax sivir NA?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/05/2013, 08:19
Replies: 877
Views: 103,921
Posted By ronney221
Ordered the 15€ package, not sure how i was...

Ordered the 15€ package, not sure how i was suppose to send my account details so i sent them to the contact email on paypal and skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/04/2013, 03:40
Replies: 5
Views: 383
Posted By ronney221
x

x
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2013, 07:35
Replies: 0
[Buying] Pax Sivir [NA]
Views: 308
Posted By ronney221
Pax Sivir [NA]

Hello, I'm currently looking to buy a PAX Sivir code for NA, will go first if you have a high TBM rating

add me on skype at ronney2211, or send me a PM
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/30/2013, 15:57
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,650
Posted By ronney221
After about 5 days, finally got all my 160...

After about 5 days, finally got all my 160 referrals all at once yay :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2013, 15:59
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,650
Posted By ronney221
Same over here, i have 160 level 1's from 5/26 :x

Same over here, i have 160 level 1's from 5/26 :x
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/28/2013, 07:36
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,650
Posted By ronney221
Bought some level 10s last night, showed up on my...

Bought some level 10s last night, showed up on my referral page as level 1 so I'm pretty sure they'll get up in level

Just bought 150 of level 5's for some ip ;D hopefully they come in soon (so...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/27/2013, 06:19
Replies: 6
Views: 367
Posted By ronney221
x

x
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/27/2013, 06:11
Replies: 3,568
Views: 316,650
Posted By ronney221
I bought 10 level 10's, how long will this take?...

I bought 10 level 10's, how long will this take? And it works for NA right cause thats where i posted my link from
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/23/2013, 02:25
Replies: 14
Views: 860
Posted By ronney221
Bought a slot ;)

Bought a slot ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.