Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Niyt
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/28/2013, 22:39
Replies: 616
Views: 123,501
Posted By Niyt
Yeah, I had the same problem. To fix it so...

Yeah, I had the same problem.

To fix it so that you can use it:
- Click Anti-Virus, go into File System Shield
- Stop, stop for 10 minutes
- Unzip the file to where you want it to be (I...
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/28/2013, 20:50
Replies: 616
Views: 123,501
Posted By Niyt
Out of curiosity, any update on how much the full...

Out of curiosity, any update on how much the full version is going to cost?

You've made tons of great updates, keep up the great work :)
Forum: RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides 05/27/2013, 07:52
Replies: 616
Views: 123,501
Posted By Niyt
One way I found to emulate the channel loop was...

One way I found to emulate the channel loop was after a large amount of kills (i know it worked at 100) to stop the bot, then try running it again.

Two times now this has made it so the bot...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.