Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: macca747
Forum: Facebook 01/16/2012, 18:38
Replies: 59
Views: 7,497
Posted By macca747
Any chance of PM Smokey?? :) :)

Any chance of PM Smokey?? :) :)
Forum: Facebook 01/16/2012, 16:12
Replies: 85
Views: 55,266
Posted By macca747
Thanks tr71270 I found the latest post but the...

Thanks tr71270 I found the latest post but the links have been removed :(
Forum: Facebook 01/15/2012, 22:01
Replies: 85
Views: 55,266
Posted By macca747
OK tr71270 I used the swf file from your...

OK tr71270

I used the swf file from your link, when the game loads I get your Avatar quickly then an SOS error message saying something is broke & I should reload page.
Forum: Facebook 01/14/2012, 19:34
Replies: 85
Views: 55,266
Posted By macca747
Ok anybody got step by step instructions for...

Ok anybody got step by step instructions for using the .swf file?
Forum: Facebook 01/13/2012, 20:52
Replies: 85
Views: 55,266
Posted By macca747
That link sent me round in circles :(

That link sent me round in circles :(
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.