Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: samchui07
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/04/2021, 10:31
Replies: 2,899
Views: 689,367
Posted By samchui07
why:(

why:(
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/31/2012, 17:12
Replies: 4
Views: 1,201
Posted By samchui07
Have you ever try this on GC?

Have you ever try this on GC?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/15/2012, 05:57
Replies: 114
Views: 11,048
Posted By samchui07
I have sent you a pm itil, please help me to...

I have sent you a pm itil, please help me to solve the problem.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/14/2012, 17:03
Replies: 60
Views: 14,715
Posted By samchui07
I want to ask whether CE still work in TWGC....

I want to ask whether CE still work in TWGC. Without Tuluka, CE has been detected by X-Trap. Can anyone answer me?
p.s TWGC is using X-Trap 3523
Forum: Say Hello 01/13/2012, 16:22
Replies: 6
Views: 128
Posted By samchui07
HI All

Hello I'm a new member just register ePVP:D
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.