Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Xenoith
Forum: Private Server Advertising 07/26/2015, 09:06
Replies: 26
Views: 5,587
Posted By Xenoith
Don't care if this is a necro. This server is a...

Don't care if this is a necro. This server is a fraud. It's BerryDN, BlueDN, PlayDGN, all under the same management. They will wipe the server in a few months, take the money and then run and make...
Forum: Private Server Advertising 12/29/2012, 00:46
Replies: 18
Views: 8,420
Posted By Xenoith
I'll assist in this attack as well, as...

I'll assist in this attack as well, as illegal---Wait these guys ARE illegal! Down with them I say! Someone direct me to some hacks so we may commence. We start at da[Only registered and activated users can see links]!
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 16:08
Replies: 93
Views: 10,944
Posted By Xenoith
Ah another person who shares a monocle such as I....

Ah another person who shares a monocle such as I. -raises wine glass- Like a Sir.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 14:23
Replies: 93
Views: 10,944
Posted By Xenoith
The new hack/bypass does not work my good man. No...

The new hack/bypass does not work my good man. No point in having a tut on something that doesn't work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 13:36
Replies: 51
Views: 9,154
Posted By Xenoith
Once again, people throwing temper tantrums...

Once again, people throwing temper tantrums because they don't get results right away. It's like having a new game. There will be bugs, and sometimes it may glitch/crash/freeze so on and so forth,...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 13:05
Replies: 93
Views: 10,944
Posted By Xenoith
Does that Pen hack of yours still work? ...

Does that Pen hack of yours still work?


Also there is nothing wrong with the hack. I do believe however the bypass may not be working. As for why it shuts down my computer, the developer will...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 12:51
Replies: 93
Views: 10,944
Posted By Xenoith
Ok. I just downloaded it. Everything went...

Ok. I just downloaded it.

Everything went smoothly UNTIL I started S4 League.

I got the Bye Bye done and it brought up the hack list. Now as I went to begin S4 League I got the Xtrap error....
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 12:30
Replies: 93
Views: 10,944
Posted By Xenoith
Gonna give this a spin w/ your Bypass. I will...

Gonna give this a spin w/ your Bypass. I will give feedback later. I'm a new member so my post isn't high. But I will give you a good review. Thanks. :)
Forum: Say Hello 01/08/2012, 23:43
Replies: 0
Views: 102
Posted By Xenoith
Hello EPvP

Hello I'm Xenoith, aka Xeno. Looking to make friends here at EPvP I'm a novice at hex editing but I do know some pretty neat modding materials for Xbox 360/PSP/iPods if anyone needs help in that...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.