Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: soosroland
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/09/2012, 17:24
Replies: 3,991
Views: 468,150
Posted By soosroland
That's nice, but who don't play on metin2DE can't...

That's nice, but who don't play on metin2DE can't use it-.- So thank you but it doesn't worth anything for me :| Please new version:)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/06/2012, 13:33
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
the unpatched Metin2 only work on metin2 Deutch...

the unpatched Metin2 only work on metin2 Deutch so that's not good for me...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/06/2012, 13:05
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
IT's about the new update. slait and sandman have...

IT's about the new update. slait and sandman have to update the hack to work, because there were a server update:S
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 04/04/2012, 13:18
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
Yeeeeeeeees, at last it's going in metin2hungary,...

Yeeeeeeeees, at last it's going in metin2hungary, it did't work for 1month-.- but now it goes:)))))
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/26/2012, 18:07
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
in hungarian server it don't work, because the...

in hungarian server it don't work, because the update don't come :SS
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2012, 21:49
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
server must be written in numbers:) server1->1...

server must be written in numbers:) server1->1 server2->2... I hate hungarian server, the gm don't know anything about the new update "...Mounts". In hungary it comes about in the start of the summer...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2012, 17:40
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
It's the same as Metin2HU...

It's the same as Metin2HU...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/22/2012, 17:34
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
In metin2.hu it doesn't work-.- I don't hear...

In metin2.hu it doesn't work-.- I don't hear about power mounts:O in metin2 hungary power mounts won't come before June -.-
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 19:48
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
I send a PM to Slait, he said that if you don't...

I send a PM to Slait, he said that if you don't play on metin2.de you have to wait to the next update :S I don't play on metin2.de so I have to wait :S
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 19:16
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
"The Metin2 Multibot v1.8.8 was very good. Why...

"The Metin2 Multibot v1.8.8 was very good. Why isn't work? I like them"
I also like it, that was the best hack... no lagg... <3 please activate the good "old" hack.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 03/21/2012, 19:05
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
doesn't work, help me slait:S the hack window...

doesn't work, help me slait:S the hack window isn't open after the logining:S
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/19/2012, 12:50
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
SLAIT! If I up an item with this hack by DT...

SLAIT!
If I up an item with this hack by DT function. For example a Dragon Plate Armour to +5, it will up it with 2 piece of gem or it up it with only yang?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/19/2012, 11:55
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
slait! If I up an item with this hack by DT...

slait!
If I up an item with this hack by DT function. For example a Dragon Plate Armour to +5, it will up it with 2 piece of gem or it up it with only yang?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/19/2012, 11:35
Replies: 24,571
Views: 3,298,328
Posted By soosroland
I would like to go to SD2 by walking through the...

I would like to go to SD2 by walking through the wall:D Can you do that?
Because I can go to the boss in monkey dungeon through the wall ;)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/11/2012, 09:40
Replies: 3,991
Views: 468,150
Posted By soosroland
Please update it, because 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 also...

Please update it, because 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2 also isn't working after the server updeting.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/02/2012, 14:33
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,116
Posted By soosroland
it wouldn't work if every server will be...

it wouldn't work if every server will be updated:/ slait pls write an other bot, that was very good...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/01/2012, 19:38
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,116
Posted By soosroland
I think it will be in every server (in germany...

I think it will be in every server (in germany and england also) if there will be a server mentenence. in hungary wednesday 10 am is server mentenence.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/01/2012, 19:32
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,116
Posted By soosroland
That's also in Hungary:S

That's also in Hungary:S
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/01/2012, 19:12
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,116
Posted By soosroland
Please normal answer

Please normal answer
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 02/01/2012, 19:03
Replies: 6,546
Views: 1,088,116
Posted By soosroland
It's working on Metin2DU, but not working on...

It's working on Metin2DU, but not working on Metin2HU (Hungarian server) Why isn't working?:SS It worked yesterday, but there was a server finery today, and after that that's not working:S
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.