Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Avdaga
Forum: Browsergames 01/19/2012, 12:17
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,864
Posted By Avdaga
Is it possible to use the bot in VirtualMachine ?

Is it possible to use the bot in VirtualMachine ?
Forum: Browsergames 01/14/2012, 01:53
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,864
Posted By Avdaga
Nope, got only 1 PC.

Nope, got only 1 PC.
Forum: Browsergames 01/13/2012, 22:05
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,864
Posted By Avdaga
It simply stays frozen, the window is blank and...

It simply stays frozen, the window is blank and unresponsive, so I cant go to 'Browser' or any other tab ( can't even see the tabs ).
Forum: Browsergames 01/13/2012, 03:25
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,864
Posted By Avdaga
I've waited 30secs+ but nothings happens. Also...

I've waited 30secs+ but nothings happens. Also before connecting, when I check 'Browser' tab it says Mozilla( my usual browser ) although I've used the registry file and put IE as default for the...
Forum: Browsergames 01/02/2012, 00:01
Replies: 2,430
Views: 412,864
Posted By Avdaga
Hello everyone, I have the following...

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem:

-When using method 1 to connect, the bot application freezes after a few seconds and I have to end it through task manager
-When using method 2 to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.